Chapter 3

The next few months Astoria makes a lot of progress not only in therapy but her personal life

The next few months Astoria makes a lot of progress not only in therapy but her personal life. She still has rough patches, nothing is that easy.

The night where she had raided the apartment while Techno was out was the worst. She had been looking for alcohol after a being reminded of several traumatic memories.

All she found was a bottle of whiskey Techno had forget about when getting rid of any alcohol he had before Asteria had arrived. She downed the whole bottle before he got home and he was quickly greeted by her throwing up on his shoes.

That night had landed her in the hospital for a couple days. Once she was discharged she was met with the requirement of therapy everyday then down three days a week after she showed progress.

The girl is fragile. The pressure of perfection that had been put on her since the young age causing her to crumble. Despite all that she's very good at hiding her true feelings.

A positive for her was streaming, which she started in mid-August. With her school being all online, she wasn't allowed to go to her person school, she could focus her attention on being good at it. Being good at something.

When she started Techno had agreed to not say anything for a while. Ash wanted to grow her channel on her own, without the expectations living up to her cousin.

She does fairly well for herself and starts to average about 500 viewers in late September. She plays Minecraft mostly, but venturing into some other games as well.

After Technoblade joins the DreamSMP is when a bigger audience finds out about Ash.

He's in a VC with Tommy and Wilbur while Tommy is streaming when Asteria walks in and asks what he wants for dinner. Techno quickly tries to mute but misses so everyone hears her.

"Technoblade has a woman in his home holy shit!" Tommy yells. Despite hearing anything Asteria knew what had happened by Techno's reaction.

"Uh- no. Tommy no. She's my cousin and your age shut up." Techno mouths apologies at Ash which only causes her to burst out laughing.

Walking over to Techno's desk she directs him to move and give her his headphones. "They already know I'm here, might as well get the clout." Techno sighs and moves out of the way and into a separate chair.

"Hello," she says taking control over the Minecraft account with the infamous pig skin.

"Hello?"

"Yeah I'm his cousin not a girlfriend. Sorry to break it to you." Laughter erupts in the call briefly. "Anyways, who's this?"

"It's big man Tommyinnit. You're exactly like Technoblade with the clout chasing."

"Tommy be nice," a new voice says,

"Shut up Wilbur."

"You know Tommy you don't seem very big, small man innit." Ash leans back and cracks her knuckles.

"Excuse you? What the fuck?"

Asteria takes back control and turns to find a blonde Minecraft character standing in front of her. She hits him before responding, "I'm Ash by the way but yeah. I'm probably a bigger man than you are and I'm a woman."

"How old are you?"

"What?"

"Are you- were you born before April 9th, 2004?"

"Why does that matter?" Ash asks hitting him again in game. She's met with a returned punch.

"Just answer the question."

"Yeah I am small man. Let me guess that's your birthday and you just found out I'm older than you."

"Shut up," he mutters. While he talks Ash pulls up his stream to see his high view count. She sucks in a breath and chooses to ignore it.

"Anyways, Tommy. Why are we in a fuckin hole in the ground?"

"Technoblades cousin doesn't keep up with the lore? I can't believe it. We got exiled bitch."

"Aye!" Ash raises her voice, "Don't call me a bitch, bitch boy!"

"You deserve it-"

"You're literally a child shut up-"

Wilbur interrupts while Techno laughs in the background. "Ladies please stop fighting."

"Wil! We aren't fighting she's just being rude."

"You called me a bitch dumbass," Asteria says defensively. Techno catches her attention and motions for her to get off. "I've got to go but go follow my Twitch Tommyinnit viewers I'm cool. It's Asholic, like alcoholic but cooler."

Both of the men says goodbye and she hands Techno his things back before heading off to her own room.

She decides to stream some bedwars, now in the mood after that interaction. Before starting she brushes her hair and puts on some eyeliner. Not bothering to look to long in the mirror.

She starts her stream and waits for a couple people to join before heading into the game. After about 30 minutes there's a little more than two-hundred people watching. She's not doing to bad at the game and is in the middle of a round when she notices her view count climb to about fifty thousand. Her chat becomes filled with the raid emote and she gets a notification.

TommyInnIt raided you with 49,724 viewers.

"Holy shit thank you Tommy." Ash stares at the view count for a moment before remembering people can see her.

She grins now, "welcome Tommy raiders! This is crazy but hello! I hope you had a good stream. You might remember me as Technoblade's cousin, if you didn't know uh- now you do."

"Anyways we were just playing some bedwars and having a chill vibe. Stick around for a while maybe drop a follow. Huge thank you to everyone that already did I'm sorry I missed it!"

From there she turns her attention back to the game. She thanks follows as they come through and someone even donates three dollars to her.

Her first ever donation.

She ends stream about two hours later with 25,000 people left. She plugs her social media before shutting the stream off and grabbing her phone.

When she turns it on the first thing she notices is all of the new notifications.

12,000 new Twitter followers!
TommyInnIt followed you on Twitter!
WilburSoot followed you on Twitter!
Technothepig followed you on Twitter!

9,000 new Instagram followers!

Twitter
Asholic - Holy Shit Hello
❤️15,929 🔁 200 💬 7000
TommyInnIt - Hello woman
User1 - you're cool:)
User2 - hiiii

Instagram

6,942 likesAsholic - thanks for stopping by the stream 237 commentsUser1 - the fit is fire

6,942 likes
Asholic - thanks for stopping by the stream
237 comments
User1 - the fit is fire