Taking Action

~ 1 week later ~

          Kageyama's POV

Everything is planned out. Today's the day I ask Hinata to marry me. I got most of our friends to help me set everything up. The plan's for Kenma to keep Hinata busy all day until 6 pm when the sun's setting. During that time, the rest are going to help me set up the proposal spot.

As of right now it's around 7, and Shoyo' cuddling up to me. Any minute now Kenma should be calling Shoyo to ask him to hang out. ~20ish minutes later~ Shoyo's phone starts going off. I know it's Kenma calling. I gently shake Shoyo to wake him up. "Hmm. What's it, Kags," He says not making a lot sense because he's still partially asleep.

"Someone's calling you, Shoyo." "This early?" "It's almost 7:30. It's not that early." Hinata picks up his phone to see the Caller ID says it's Kenma. He answers leaving his phone on speaker.

"What's up Kenma." "Can we go shopping together today?" Kenma asks. "I don't know. I did have plans to hang out with Tobio today," Shoyo tells Kenma. "It's okay Shoyo. If  you want to hang out together today, it's okay with me." I know they haven't had the chance to hang out recently, so that's why I asked Kenma to be the distractor. "Thanks, Tobio," Shoyo says excitedly. He plants a kiss on my cheek. "Sounds like we can go shopping together today, Kenma." "Cool. I'll come pick you up at 8:30," Kenma says before hanging up.

After the call ends, We get up and do our daily routine. When it's around the time Kenma said he was going to pick up Shoyo, he's wearing a comfy, baggy hoodie, sweatpants, and sneakers. I'm going to have to text Kenma to ask him to pick something out for Shoyo to wear.

Once Kenma arrives, I tell Shoyo, I'll see him later(ohh but what he doesn't know) and give him a kiss.

For the next part of the plan, I need to ignore Shoyo every time he texts me. I really don't want to, but that's part of the plan. I text Suga, Daichi, Noya, Asahi, Tanaka, and Yamaguchi that the plan's gotten started, and it's time to move on to phase 2, setting everything up. I chose a beach that gets a nice view of the sunset for where I'm planning on proposing. 

I send Noya, Tanaka, and Yamaguchi to get some of the things that I need for setting up. Meanwhile, me, Daichi, Suga, and Asahi are doing our own shopping. Shopping for an outfit for me to wear when I propose.

 We eventually decide on me wearing a nice black shirt with black pants.(plz ignore the handcuffs I didn't realize they were there when I chose the photo)

(plz ignore the handcuffs I didn't realize they were there when I chose the photo)

We drive over to the beach to start setting everything up. We only have 2 hours before Kenma brings Shoyo here.

          Hinata's POV

~1 hour earlier~

"Kenma. Can we go get snacks?" I can feel myself getting hungry and I want meat buns also. "Sure. Why don't you go order our food and I'll go find us a table," Kenma says. "Okay." I walk towards the line for food and turn back and see Kenma pull out his phone to text someone. I wonder why Kageyama hasn't texted me back yet?