Cake and Date

a/n: I'm so sorry for taking so long to write this chapter. I started working on it before the school year ended, but it wasn't fully finished by the time the school year was over. Thank you for being so patient. now let's get onto the story.

          No one's POV

Once they make it to the bakery, the head baker comes out to greet Yachi and the couple. "Hello and welcome to New Moon Bakery. I'm Haru Hiyoshi(Hiyoshi is the last name and Haru is the first name) the head baker and the owner of New Moon Bakery," He says extending his hand for them to shake. 

After they each shake his hand, they start introducing themselves to Haru. "Hi. I'm Hinata Shoyo, and this is my fiance, Kageyama Tobio," Hinata says gesturing towards Kageyama. "Hey," Kageyama says. "Hello, I'm Yachi Hitoka, and I'm their wedding planner. We talked over the phone," She says with a smile. "I remember. Come with me," Hiyoshi says as he leads them to the tasting room in the back.

~Time Skip to after they finish tasting~ brought to you by me being lazy

a/n: The cake flavor they ended up going with was a marble cake

a/n: The cake flavor they ended up going with was a marble cake. The order of one layer from bottom to top: Cake, Chocolate Frosting, Strawberry Jelly repeated for each tier. The cake had different silhouettes on the cake. They were: Kageyama and Hinata facing off like in the middle school game, Then Kageyama and Hinata Fighting, Then it had Hinata spiking a ball Kageyama threw, Then it had them holding hands, Then it had them kissing, Then finally on top it had them getting married. The cake looked like the top picture, but with silhouettes. The flowers were cherry blossoms. Back to the story.

"OMG. I like that idea so much," Yachi says to Hinata. "Yeah. I know right. I wanted to show how much we have changed over the years," Hinata says proudly. "I think that would make sense for your guys' story from what you have told me," Hiyoshi says. 

After they finish talking some more about the cake design and Kageyama and Hinata's back story, they shake hands and then stand up and leave New Moon Bakery.

          Yachi's POV

"What are you guys planning on doing now?" I ask them. "Let's see. I think me and Tobio were planning on finishing off the rest of the day hanging out and going on a date," Hinata says looking over to Kageyama. "Okay. I'll let you go then. I don't think there is anything else that I need you guys for now," I tell them. "Thanks, Yachi," Kageyama says as him and Hinata wave as they start to walk away. "No problem have fun," I say waving goodbye to them. 

Once they leave, I pull out my phone and click on Shimizu's contact. "Hey baby, is there something you need?" She asks as soon as she picks up."Nope. I was only wondering if you were done with your work yet?" "I have one more person after this I'm free for the rest of the day. Why?" Shimizu asks me. "I'm done with helping plan Kageyama and Hinata's wedding early, so I was hoping we could go on a date," I say shyly. "Of course. I'll stop by our apartment after and come pick you up," She says to me. "Okaya. I'll let you get going," I say, "Love you." "Love you too, Hitoka," Shimizu says before she hangs up.

a/n: just so you know, Kiyoko is a fitness trainer.

          Kageyama's POV

"Babe, where are you taking me?" Shoyo asks as I drag him to the place where I was taking him for our date. "You'll see," I say as a sly smile creeps onto my face.

After we left Yachi at the New Moon Bakery, we then went to the movies and decided on watching the movie My Hero Academia Movie 2: Heros: Rising. We both have enjoyed watching the MHA series, so I thought it would be a good idea to get one of the first viewings in the theater. (I know that this came out a while ago) 

After we finished with the movie, we went to a cat cafe to get some food and drinks. I then told Shoyo that I had somewhere that I wanted to take him. I lace our fingers together like I have done so many times and start leading him towards where I wanted to take him. We continue walking until we arrive at our location. We end up at a street fair that was just so happened to be happening today. 

Once he saw where we were going, he then started pulling me towards it. "Baby slow down. It's not going anywhere," I say laughing at his excitement. "But I wanna go start playing some games and eat food and ride some rides," Shoyo says pouting after the comment I made. "Alright, alright. Let's go," I say as I start pulling us towards the street fair again.

"Tobio, can we go there?" He asks pointing to one of the games once we entered the street fair. "Sure. Why not." He ended up winning the game and giving me a stuffed crow that he won.

" He ended up winning the game and giving me a stuffed crow that he won

After a while, I end up winning a prize for him. It was a big orange teddy bear.

We then finished off the day at the street carnival by riding the Ferris wheel

We then finished off the day at the street carnival by riding the Ferris wheel. "Wow. It's so beautiful up here," Shoyo says letting off one of his famous smiles. With the lights from the fair lighting up at night it looked amazing.

"I had such an amazing day with you, my love." "I did too, Tobio. I still can't believe that we're getting married soon." "And I can't wait for that day to come," I say pulling him towards me. "I love you so much, Shoyo." "I love you too, Tobio," he says leaning in for a kiss. I pull him closer in and kiss him. It was a magical kiss.  The perfect way to end a very eventful day.

To be Continued