Promoting

Hey My Lightning Bolts✨⚡💛

I know that I have just recently finally posted a new chapter, but I wanted to promote one of my friends who is working on a fanfiction too. It is her first one and I just wanted her to get the loving and credit that she deserves for her fanfic. Now let me tell you a bit about it.

This fanfiction is based on the book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland By Lewis Carroll. When Alice was younger, she went to a magical place called Wonderland. Or that's at least what she thought. When she was young, she was told that it was all just a dream she had. Nothing more. But when she finds out that Wonderland is a real place and it might need her help saving it. She is shocked. Can she save the rabbit hole, the portal between the 2 places, from closing forever? All with the help from the White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter(and no help from the Queen of Hearts)?

The Fanfiction is called Out Of Wonderland and is created by my good friend . Now Please go check it out and give it the love that it deserves. I got to read it while it was in the progress of writing and I was hooked. It got me that good.

But this is the cover to it.

Once again. Please go check it out.

Well, that's it for now,

denkis.sibling✨⚡💛