Meet The Twins

Hey, My Lightning Bolts✨⚡💛

Like I promised. This chapter is going to be about the babies. Well, let's get into it. Also, the information that I am giving to you is mainly about high school, but the first photo is how they look when they were younger. And the second photo is how they look in high school. Also, another thing about these photos is that the original base does not belong to me. I did edit the photos though. The eyes and hair have been changed.

Amaya Kaeda Kageyama

Nickname: Maya

First name: Amaya (means night rain)

Middle name: Kaeda (means maple leaf)

Last name: Kageyama (means shadow mountain)

Birthday: May 12th, 20xx at 12:42pm

Parents: Kageyama Tobio (Dad) and Kageyama Shoyo (Papa)

Sibling: Younger Twin Brother Akihiko Haru Kageyama

Height: 4'11"

Weight: 105 lbs

Aesthetic: She has more of a shy soft girl aesthetic.

Other: Maya has Tobio's hair color but Shoyo's eye color. She is a very shy girl in general. But when she knows and trusts you, you get to meet a different side of her. When she knows you, she can be chaotic and energetic. She is what you would call a mama's girl, but in this case, it is actually a Papa's girl. Even though she is the oldest, Akihiko acts like he is the oldest. He is very overprotective of her. Maya knows how to play volleyball. She can play both setter and spiker, but she prefers to play setter for her brother. She is the manager of their volleyball team though. She also likes to do singing. She has a very sweet and angelic voice and she and Shoyo enjoy singing together sometimes. But she is very shy when it comes to singing. She mainly sings when she thinks she is alone.

Maya is bisexual, but she likes girls way more than boys. She is also dating their other manager. They started dating when they were more than halfway through the school year.

Akihiko Haru Kageyama

Nickname: Aki

First name: Akihiko (means shining prince)

Middle name: Haru (means born in spring)

Last name: Kageyama (means shadow mountain)

Birthday: May 12th, 20xx at 1:17pm

Parents: Kageyama Tobio(dad) and Kageyama Shoyo(papa)

Sibling: Older twin sister Amaya Kaeda Kageyama

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 234 lbs

Aesthetic: He has more of a kind of emo "cold" aesthetic.

Other: Aki has Shoyo's hair color with a strip of Tobio's but his eye color is Tobio's. He is more like their father but with an attitude. Even though Aki is younger, he acts like he is the older brother and he is very protective of Maya. He knows how to play both setter and spiker, but he likes to play spiker more than he does spiker. He is the middle blocker like Shoyo. He also likes to listen to music and even try to write his own. He is able to play the guitar and sing. 

Aki is pansexual. He is dating his nonbinary boyfriend that he has known since middle school. They are one of the middle blockers of their team. They have been dating since a month or two after school started.

Hey, My Lightning Bolts✨⚡💛

I think that is all the information that I can think of. But I would like some ideas for names for Amaya and Akihiko's partners' names. I couldn't think of any, so I would like some suggestions. If there is any other information you would like to know, just ask.

Well, Goodbye, for now, My Lightning Bolts✨⚡💛

denkis_sibling✨⚡💛

641 Words total