Dicisions to make

HELLO PEOPLE I HOPE YOU ARE EXCITED FOR POKÉMON DAY THEY ANOUCED BRILLIANT DIMOND AND SHINNING PERAL THE DIMOND AND PERAL REMAKES, THEY ALSO ANOCUSED POKÉMON LEGENDARY ARCUSE. WATCH THE VIDEO ON THE OFFICAL POKÉMON YOUTUBE CHANNEL OR HDVEE. FOR ANOTHER GAME THEY HAVE STARTERS THAT MAKE NO SENSE TOGETHER TO ME ROWLET, CYNDAQUIL, AND OSHAWOTT. HOPE YOU SEE THIS THE DAY I SAW THIS AND DONT GET SOME CRAPPY VIDEO INTERUPTIONS BECAUSE YOUTUBE CANT HANDLE EVERYONE WATCHING AT ONCE ON FEB. 2/26/21.
___________________________________________________________________________

Now we left off with Ash after he had just had his battle with Leon and he gose to the Pokémon center and wonders what he should do now. Ash then dicides he should learn more about dynamax and dynamaxing his Pokémon so he knows they can handle it. During this time he learns all the moves that his Pokémon have and also stumbles upon an egg which seems to like his aura which is a riolu who eventually relises that riolu sensed his aura in the egg.

Time skip (he also makes sure riolu is comfortable with dynamaxing)
The traitors are doing something right now idk what, and the others who didn't really want to betray him still hopes Ash is safe where ever he is.

He then dicides to then go to mount coronet in shinno or travel around shinno to find Riley to help him with aura and he might want to become an aura guardian. He looks around Riley and trying to avoid Dawn the traitor if she is here in shinno right now. After a few days Ash finds Riley and Riley thinks it would be safer to train on mount coronet so no one could get in their way by acident or know what their doing since not that many people have aura powers.

Sorry for short chpt I felt lazy today and also Pokémon day which I don't feel like writing that much if I work on another chpt it won't be posted today maybe tomorrow or next day