The 2 battles

During this chpt Ash/Red is talking to riolu by aura

Korrina has sent ou pancham and Ash/Red riolu, Korrina says use arm thrust and Ash says use force palm to block it. Riolu keeps blocking panchums attacks and then uses vacuum waves told by Red and pancham gets pushed backwards. Pancham use dark pulse says Korrina while riolu uses reversal (idk what happens when used in anime but that's the one riolu uses.) Ash then tells riolu to get in close and use force palm and pancham faints. Korrina then sends out hawlucha and to use karate chop which is very has and hits riolu which dose little damage(idk if it's very effective ITS MY FAN FICTION DEAL WITH IT). Korrina says use high jump kick and Ash says use copy cat which both hit and do damage. Hawlucha then uses flying press which hits riolu but riolu is still standing strong.

Time skip riolu against lucarrio(ok I didn't feel like writing those other 2 battles with machoke and minshao and give credit to writer who actually write all battles and don't skip them like I do.)
Korrina says lucarrio let's go and win this, lucarrio comes out. Riolu is at like 50% health if you want to know how tried riolu is. Lucarrio aura sphere, Red says doge it and riolu does but is then hit by close combat which leaves riolu at 35% health. Korrina then starts activating lucarrio mega evolution and says unlock the power with in and blah blah blah and also does the moves she dose in the Pokémon journeys anime watch an episode from season 2 or 3 to find it. Then riolu starts using aura sphere but it fails so then Red tells riolu he will help with the aura sphere they both consitrait and form a very power aura sphere and launches it at mega lucarrio. When it hits mega lucarrio it is barley able to stand then riolu quickly uses force palm and mega lucarrio faints. Korrina then says wow he is very strong and didn't even change his Pokémon in any of our battles. She also wonders how riolu was able to use aura sphere unless it was the one from Shinno that she heard about which is able to use aura sphere(it isn't JUST CLARIFYING.) Korrina then says to Alian "good luck bro I know you will be able to beat him."

Alian and Korrina switch roles while Ash calls back riolu and sends out pikachu who was right next to him on the ground. Alian frist sends out tyranitar and its ability sand storm causes a sand storm to start up Korrina then says battle begin. Alian says use stone edge and Red says jump on stone edge to get high and use thunder bolt which does some damage. Alian says use ice fang and follow it up with fire fang with does 15% damage to pikachu. Alian says next don't stop and use rockslide which has pikachu go to 90% health. Ash says pikachu use iron tail and Alian says use hyper beam iron tail can't cut threw hyper beam and pikachu is at 85%(because pikachu has been threw a lot of regions) health and tyranitar can't move while it recharges. Ash says pikachu use volt tackle and iron tail together(I am bringing volt tackle back since the anime forgot pikachu could use it and it never did in Kalos or Alola) and tyranitar faints.

Time skip to pikachu vs charazard
Alian dicides to mega evole charazard right from the start and says keystone respond to my heart, go beyond evolution and mega evolve which reveals mega charazard X the one on the left, (don't need to watch video unless you want to.)

Red says Pikachu use thunder bolt and dose damage. Alain then says flame thrower and Red says Pikachu iron tail on the ground to make a dust cloud and block it. Charazard dragon claw and Red says iron tail they clash and are both pushed back. Pikachu uses volt tack and does damage to charazard and afterwards in response charazard uses flame thrower. They then both dicide in their heads to make this move their last one and Alian says blast burn full power. Red says doge it and pikachu barley gets out of the way and then they get ready to use a z move(my fan fict deal with it!!)
Ash says let's finish this pikachu and sees the z ring star to glow and reveals the pikauzm z crystal. Ash then puts his hat on pikachu and do the moves, then Ash yells pikachu use 10000000 volt thunder bolt now!!!

And what he says in the video, watch it but tapu koko is mega charazard X. Then wind from the attacks is really strong which blows away Ash cape and reveals his true Identity. Alian and Korrina are both shocked to see the brother they thought was dead after the herd from their mom. THAT RED THE MYSTERIOUS TRAINER ON MOUNT CORONET WAS THEIR BROTHER ASH!!! Alian and Korrina say shocked 😮 Ash?!?!?!

Hi people I know you might be mad at me because I left you with a cliffhanger kind of or maybe but I was not going to leave a clif hanger battle BUT I WILL DO THIS TO YOU MUUUAAAAHHHHHHAAAA. I am working on the next chpt but might wait a few days and torture you guys is supsens before posting the next chpt. BBBBBBBBYYYYYYYEEEEEEE