A day at the beach

Ash and his friends POV

Then comes the weekend when they don't have to go to the Pokémon school. They decide to visit oranguru's place when they get there they go in and have some pineap juice, a while they see a bewear come in. Ash ask is that the bewear that always took team rocket away? Mallow says "yes remember that time I got lost well before you guys found me team rocket tried stealing steenee. But then oranguru helped me, when it looked like team rocket was going to lose bewear came. I thought it might actually become a battle because they were having a stare off, but then what surprised us the most was they made an exchange of honey and pineap juice. Dawn says "wow that was a surprising twist what should we do now?" Ash says let's go to the beach, the other agree and they leave orangurus place.

They arrive at the beach after getting swimsuits, they start a game of volleyball with one of primarenna's ballon. After a while everyone is relaxing on the beach. I then see a manaphy hurt badly collapse in the edges I go to it and bring it back to the gang. Guys I just found it in the edges passed out I say. Lille and Brock imeadetly start treating it, while Lana is freaking out she has just meet manaphy. Brock and Lille did all they could for manaphy all it needs to do is rest. Ash asks "Brock, Max does this manaphy look a bit familiar to you guys?" Max says what do you mean? clueless like the rest. Brock says "it could be the one we meet in hoenn but how could it have gotten here from all the way across the world?" Ash then says "well it could have asked a water Pokémon to help it get somewhere like when it told the water Pokémon to protect the sea temple. But I'm not sure how it would know were here if it's the one we know." (Video is basically the short version of the ending part of movie 9)

A while later they are at Lille's house and most of them had fallen asleep except Ash, Brock, and Dawn who were dosing a little bit. Then manaphy woke up and saw Ash and papa which startled them, Ash then said huh and realized manaphy was awake and woke up Dawn and Brock. Ash asked manaphy are you hungry? Manaphy then said yes papa. Dawn said your theory was true Ash. Brock then makes some food for manaphy which water types would like. Then everyone else who was still awake dosed off.

Everyone is then up by 10 am, which then Brock started making breakfast for everyone and the Pokémon. Afterwards Ash ask manaphy what happened to it, manaphy speaks Pokémon langue with only Ash understanding. The others are like what and Ash tells them manaphy saw May and went to say hi to its mama. May was happy and they chatted on the beach but then she took manaphy to a more isolated place and brought out her venasoaur and started questioning it about Ash and if it had seen him lately. Manaphy barely escaped and asked a water Pokémon to bring it far away from here. It took a few days with manaphy falling unconscious sometimes and having other water Pokémon help it. Sophocles then asks how Ash could understand manaphy when the other couldn't. Ash says "I am a aura guardian and aura helped me understand manaphy, Ash then shows them a aura sphere and them dissolves it.

Dianthia's POV

Scott texts Dianthia about Ash and says he send over all the files he found to her place. A few hours later the stuff are dropped off at her doorstep. She takes them inside and puts them on a table spreading them out next to a bulition broad with pins and yarn. She places all the information in chronological order of Ash's achievements learning a few new things about him. After wards she gose to her computer to print out a picture of Ash and Ash greninja. She starts comparing the picture to the one she just recently just saw wondering why they would look the same. Because you would except if the bond phonneon would happen to trainer and Pokémon they would vary from trainer to trainer.

She thought his greninja would take the form of a water cloak and it could still see like it's trainers. But maybe the bond dicided to only show what clothes under the cloak and hair style. She knows only Ash's greninja looked like that, maybe it was a fan dressed like his Kalos outfit for some reason and they mastered it she thinks. She goes back to her earlier thought and realizing her theory is correct because if that happened to another greninja it would be all over the news and hard to be kept a secrect. Since it's Ash she thinks now she's going to talk to him again so it looks like another trip to mount coronet. She then asks her gardivor to teleport her to mount silver, she searches for a while but with no luck. They go back to her place and don't know what to do.

Ash and friends POV
The rest of the day everyone plays with manaphy getting to know it better. Time skip to next morning after breakfast I say I'm going to travel around Alola again so I'll be gone for a while. The others are sad but say good bye and I leave. A/N I know this was a rushed thing but I wanted to continue my own journey in alola, we won't be seeing my journey. During that time Ash started compeating in the world coronation series while becoming known as a strong trainer on mount Lanakila also and raising his ranks.