Another betrayal? Or was this whole betrayal all a joke?

Oh wow dumb me I forgot to mention last chpt that my name was Victoria Ramirez if you didn't pay attention to the picture.

Mine/Victoria's POV
Ash considered about meeting his loyal friends and agreed and started thinking about where he would want to meet them. Ash decides Kalos would be the best place since most of his friends are in Kalos. Ash then writes a simple note saying: if you remember me Ash K. when we traveled together then can we meet at the luminos city cafe. (Idk if that's a real place) I then suggest to visit Ash friends while he prepares to go to society for a longer while than just for food. Ash then tells Alain and Korrina he is going to go back to Kalos to meet his friends and they decide to come along.

I go down the mountain and send out espeon and ask it to teleport me to Kanto in pewter city. We arrive there and I fine the pewter gym and go in to meet Brocks brother Froest and I tell him to give this note to Brock when he sees him next. I then go off a little ways and ask espeon to teleport us to Honnen Petalburg city I then transform back into draceon and look for Max's house. I find the house and see Max in his room and tap/knock lightly on the window startlalting him. He opens the window and I just set the letter down and point to the words and then leave him a bit shocked to read the note. Now I ask espeon to teleport us to Kalos luminos city and I go to the luminos gym. When I enter I see clembot and he says hello espeon and a unknown Pokémon are you lost? I then ask espeon to tell him telepathicly we have a note for Bonnie and Clement each, and then to ask where Serena is if he knows. Clembot says ok I will give these notes to them and Serena is in santaulione city right now.

We then leave and teleport to santaluione city, I return espeon for a rest and start looking for Serena. I find her at a cafe with the traitors Delia, Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Cilian, and surprisingly Clement. I wonder why they are with the traitors and it seems like they are finishing up their conversation and I think it's the perfect chance to drop the note for Serena. She is sitting under a tree so it glide to another branch while dropping the note. May then notices Serena reading something and ask what it is, Serena says the notes says: if you remember me Ash K. when we traveled together then can we meet at the luminos city cafe. Iris says that little kid is still alive how is that possible, I'm not sure says Cilian. Serena says "well maybe we should go to this meeting all of us because me and Clement had lost hop in Ash ever coming back."

They start disvising a plan with Dawn being a bit quieter than when they would normally talk but them being idiots sometimes didn't notice that. They finish the plan and leave with Dawn having her own plan, I also go back to the Pokémon in luminos city really fast. I see Ash and his siblings and walk towards them luckily no one is outside with them. I walk up and catch their attention I say "I'm done delivering the notes and I have some bad news." Alain says "how can that Pokémon talk and what is it." I say "oh sorry I forgot me and Ash only meet when everyone was asleep and we talked a bit", then I change form. Ash's says what's the bad news, I say "well the bad news is that when I went to give Serena her note she was with the traitors. And one of them noticed the note when they were about to leave and Serena and Clement have decided to join their side and Dawn seemed quite about this topic. Maybe she regrets betraying you so she might try to join you." Ash says "if she wants to then we'll have her explain somewhere else with out the traitors because she was kind of a another sister to me." So I guess we have to wait until Brock and Max will arrive in luminos city.

Time skip 2 days later Ash's POV

Everyone is at the cafe Alain and Korrina hiding and the others are only waiting for are Serena, Clement, and the traitors. Brock, Max, Bonnie, and Ash have been talking about what they have been doing over the past years but it comes to a stop with the traitors showing up. Iris says well well well it's seems the note was true the little kid is still alive. Ash says what do you want, and Dawn uses the commotion to slip away beside Ash. Delia says "we are here to tell you again to give up on your dream some of your friends from before went to our side." Ash says "the answer is the same as last time." May says "well then we'll have to force you to give up, and Dawn why are you with Ash now?"

Ash says we have to go now Dawn you can explain later come with us. They run away with the traitors following them, a little bit later they lose all the traitors and turn down a alley way and Ash says to hold on to him then he teleports them to Anistar city. When they get there May says "Dawn I'm giving you one more chance tell me why your with Ash, and if your wondering how I got here I grabbed on just before you got here somehow." Ash says NOPE goodbye May and teleports her to a blizzard in Snowbell city. Ash then says I know you want to talk to me about something and that's why you aren't gone somewhere else right now." Dawn says "Ash I'm sorry I betrayed you I was forced to, they were threatening piplup and pachuirsu." Ash checks her memories and sees it's the truth. Max says where are we and what are we going to do now?

Ash says "well all go to the Alola region which is very different from the other regions, and to see my Aloan family hopeful my mom didn't contact them yet." Ash, Bonnie, Brock, Dawn, Max, and me get tickets and travel by foot to avoid suspicions kind of like old times. They arrive at the luminos city airport and board the plane with no problems. They say good bye to Alain and Korrina and are on their way to Alola.