Questions and explinations

Oh wow I thought I posted this chpt yesterday but I guess I forgot to, meant to come out yesterday

Right after the battle while the champions were talking Ash took the barrier down to hide his aura, and Alain and Korrina went to do something else. Ash lead the champions to his house and on their way there they see 2 trainers that Dianthia recognizes them as Alain who beat Ash in the Kalos league and Korrina the shalour city gym leader. Dianthia wonders why their here and Red says "my other guest here are Alain and Korrina the shalour city gym leader in Kalos. They are here like Ash Ketchum was to battle me and have dicided to stay and train against my Pokémon." They see a charazard sparing against another charazard, Riolu sparing with lucarrio, hawlucha sparing a pancham, etc. Ash leads them inside his house a simple small medium house with 2 floors the frist floor had the kicthen, living room and bathrooms. The second floor had enough bedrooms for all of them to stay in.

Red lead them to the living room and went to get some snacks and water and comes back and sets them on the coffee table and asks what questions they have? Dianthia asks again are you Ash Ketchum and Red says no but believe me or not I don't care if you do. Lance then asks when did you chatch your shinny noctowl? Red says "shinny I'm not sure what you mean but when I came across it there had been another man trying to chatch it for months and it had kept outsmarting him. Red says he wanted to chatch it fair and square after the man said he wanted to chatch the very unsal smart and small shiny noctowl. The man set a trap which kind of worked it did have noctowl use hypnosis on its self but it also hit the man. Then some people who called them self's Cassidy and Butch using a robot noctowl to chatch the shinny one. But then Red sent out his Pokémon to attack the robot while he freed the noctowl, after the battle the man seemed to give up and Red battled it and chuaght it. N/A: I had to tweak this episode if this isn't the same as you remember. The champions continue asking questions I can't think of and then Alain and Korrina come in and start to prepare dinner.

They then eat dinner, feed their Pokémon, and go up to their rooms Ash and Alain, Korrina and the other female champions, and then Lance, Alder, and Steven in another room. Riolu then tells Ash that there is a new aura here that none of the Pokémon recognize and Ash silently leaves the house and sees a Pokémon he had never seen, he then takes out his nanodex and it says no data. Ash then says what are you I say I am a Pokémon called draceon, and Ash ask is that a new eeveelution I haven't heard about. I say no no one really knows about my existence but you and your Pokémon and I am a eeveelution. Ash then ask why are you here and I say I am here to join you as a companion because I heard of what happened to you with your past friends. Ash then ask how can you do that do you mean you want me to chatch you? I say no I am a gijinka which a person can be a Pokémon if they want I then turn into my human form.

 Ash then ask how can you do that do you mean you want me to chatch you? I say no I am a gijinka which a person can be a Pokémon if they want I then turn into my human form

Ok maybe writing in highlighter was bad. Draceon: the dragon type eeveelution when it evolved its wings did fully evole so it can only use it to glide. It's furry tail hides spikes that can deal extra damage, it also grew some small horns on its chest.

The reason I faceless because I not good at drawing faces or humans and my dress was supposed to be day light blue to midnight blue and my hair should have had the bottom half pink purple and blue

I say this is how I will be able to accompany you if you ever have any reason to go back to the public. I am going to stay hidden as a Pokémon among your other Pokémon until the champions leave, I say goodnight and we both go back to where we are staying with Ash's other Pokémon hearing our conversation. The next morning the champions have breakfast and then leave to go back to tell Mr. goodshow.

The champions arrive back and call a meeting with Mr.goodshow and Scott, and me watching from the shadows. Mr. goodshow asks how did it go and Scott says did you find out if it was Ash. The champions say no and when he battled him he was strong but didn't have any Pokémon that stood out really except a greninja. But I can tell Dianthia has some suspicions, then they end the meeting. I go back to mount coronet and Ash asks where I was. I say "I went to watch the champions meeting with Mr.goodshow and Scott none of them have any suspicions on you except Dianthia, and maybe now you should contact your friends who are still loyal to you. Ash says "Dianthia won't really be a problem unless she comes back here, and I guess I should contact my friends." Not knowing what was going to happen next...