Chapter 12

Russia opened the door of his townhouse home.

Before he can open it fully, he looked back at America. His striped friend was fixing his bike a bit for the night, then he stared in awe at Russia's house.

The house had two stories, it had a balcony and a few plants here and there, with a very modern design.

"USA" Russia said.

America's attention quickly went to his tall friend, none of his friends call him that. It felt weird to hear Russia say it, he started to worry if Russia wasn't his friend anymore. But it wouldnt make sense since he was allowed to sleep in this large home so he slid the thought away.

"Wait out here. I need to do something"

America smiled and nodded respecting his friend's privacy.

Russia nodded before entering. Loud barking noises could be heard from the inside, which got America excited. He loved dogs a lot, he was kinda surprised Russia had one but started to wonder what type of dog it was, its name, age, etc.

Russia came outside after a few minutes and gestured for America to come inside.

As he walked into the North American country was shocked by the design of the house. Black and white modern look with hints of green plants, a few paintings, the kitchen countertops were marble and HE HAD A PIANO.

"Take your shoes off please," Russia said before walking to the living room.

America took his shoes off and followed Russia since the barking sounds were coming from the living room. Once he got there he saw the huge massive fluffy brown with black dog, it was on alert when they saw America. Growling a bit not trusting the stranger, he was sure that they would attack America if it was for the cage they wherein.

"Амара, спокойствие" (Amara, calm.) Russia said holding his palm up to the dog, the dog huffed before laying down still death staring at America.

"Sorry, she's very protective and isn't a people person" Russia commented looking for something in the living room.

"W-what type of breed is it," America said taking a step back from the dog, not very excited anymore. Again, he loved dogs, but he knew he needed to be careful and show great respect to this dog for it to chill with him.

"Her name is Amara, she's a Caucasian shepherd dog. They are Russian dogs bred to hunt bears, reason for her large and strong appearance." Russia took a remote from between the coach and handed it to America.

"I also have a cat, his name is Akim. Make yourself at home, here's the remote" America took it, still eyeing the dog. He quickly realized Russia was leaving towards the stairs, "where are you going?"

Russia paused and looked back at America, now that he was in his home he could clearly hear how the American's voice was all fucked up.

Worry started to fill the Russian's mind before looking back at the stairs. "I need to take a shower, there's some yogurt in the fridge if u need dinner" and soon he left to the cold second floor.

He walks to his room but each step felt heavier and heavier the closer he got to his door.

He opened the door and inside his cat came out meowing, rubbing himself on Russia's leg. Russia smiled kneeling down and petting the pretty fluffy white tom cat that reminded him of the winter snow. The cat's hazel eyes looked up at Russia like he understood that Russia wasn't himself at the moment.

Russia stood up entering his room and preparing his stuff to take a shower. He went into his bathroom taking his shirt off, then his pants leaving his boxers and cross necklace on.