Chapter 10

Next week Russia goes to the bar again.

Oh, boy was he wrong.

For the next month, every time Russia went to the bar that mystery guy would be there and at the end pay for his drinks.

Every single time Russia would get more annoyed, he didn't like how this stranger was paying for him. especially a male, were they flirting with him? apologizing for taking his seat? These questions filled his mind wondering who this person was.

Tonight he was going to pay the mystery guy back for all the bottles he had paid him, except for that first time. He saw the first time as an apology for taking his seat.

He got to the bar and looked around looking for the mystery guy. Weird, he wasn't here today.

Russia just shrugged and walked to his seat.

"Rusiaaaaa" North came over happily. "Una Vodka?" (A vodka?)

Russia nodded with a small smile.

"Sure thing amigo" North went to the back to get Russia's favorite type of vodka.

Russia sighs, it was another hard day for him again. His boss was mad at him for not doing a document correctly when he did it just like his boss told him to do it. He really needed to talk to the CEO, this guy is definitely not qualified to be the boss.

North came back giving him his vodka bottle, "Have you seen that guy that always pays for my drinks?" Russia asked curiously.

North smirked and decided to tease him like always, "Why? Do you want his number?~" He snickered 

Russia growled a little rolling his eye "No just want to know if he's free to date your sister" He smirked 

North looked at him with a serious irritated face, the two Mexican brothers didn't like it when people joked about their sister, they were protective of her. The thought of someone dating South made them on alert. 

"Not funny" North said walking away 

Russia laughed a little taking a sip of his drink. He doesn't blame North, he'd do the same if a random guy did the same, maybe even punch him.

South is one of the sweetest people he's ever met, she's also incredibly strong and intelligent. She uses her talent by opening a small restaurant in the center of the City where she puts her passion for cooking as her main job.

He looked over at the room's corner seeing the bathroom door open, a man came out holding a woman by her forearm, she obviously looked like she didn't want to go with the guy but what surprised him was the mystery guy walking out the bathroom a moment afterward. 

Now that caught his full attention. He paid for his drink leaving the money on the counter, he got up taking his drink with him.

He saw how the 3 left the establishment, the mystery guy looked like he was following them instead of joining them.

Russia copied the mystery guy's moves, curious about what he'll do. But mentally he stopped himself. 

'what the hell am I doing? Am I really that desperate to pay this guy back? Maybe it's just curiosity, well curiosity killed the cat, that's what Canada used to say.'

He left his thoughts as he saw the mystery guy go into an alleyway. Which Russia assumes is where the other man and woman went into too, what if they're doing something? Russia was rethinking not wanting to see anything nasty. 

He started hearing sounds in the alley as he got closer, he was again rethinking in looking, they sounded kinda inappropriate. He sighed and decided to take a quick sneak peek, that sounded so perverted.