Chapter 15

Hey guys I didn't edit this to get it out to you as soon as possible (and im lazy) so im sorry if there's any mistakes. 

----------------------------------------------------

The next day had arrived.

Russia went to work even if he said he shouldn't last night, but who's going to pay the bills? Amara? Akim? Definitely not America. 

As he's waiting for the elevator doors to open, a smaller nation walks up to him and waits beside him. "Hola Rusia!" 

Russia looks down and sees Central Mexico.

"Oh Привет центральный" (Hello central)

The Mexican gives a large smile, he was always so cheery in the morning, something Russia couldn't relate to. 

The elevator doors open and the two nations walk in, Mexico pressing their floor and waiting for the doors to close.

Russia was in his own world, wondering what to do about America. He could go to the police and tell them the person who they thought was dead was actually alive, or he could go to his family. 

America's family would be so happy to see America alive, though he hasn't talked to them in a very long time his sister Ukraine was in a serious relationship with Canada so he'd get updates from her.

With that, he knew that over the years Canada had hit the same thing that hit his brother: Depression. Russia couldn't blame him, he knew Canada and America were close, super close, so hearing about it wasn't exactly shocking but a bit surprising. 

The elevator dinged as they reached their floor, "Oh Russia my sister made you lunch. She says you haven't visited the restaurant in a while and was worried you weren't eating" 

Russia looked over at the Mexican nation as he had taken him out of his head. He forgot he was with the nation, as well as he had forgotten to visit South Mexico in a while. He knew if he said that he forgot to visit, the Mexican walking beside him would get salty.

"Oh yea, I was planning to visit today. I've been busy"  He lied.

The Mexican hummed and handed him a plastic bag in which he assumed was his food, he took it and thanked him. They reached their office's which conveniently were next to each other.

They started setting their working space up for the day. 

Russia smiled a little thinking how sweet South was for looking out for him, he felt bad he forgot to visit her, maybe he could go there today and order dinner for him and America as payback and visit. 

Now he started thinking of America, he needed to overview everything that happened. 

He found, well attacked and then found, America last night and brought him home. 

America had been missing for 4 years and presumed dead. 

He had reacted not as expected, over the 4 years he had daydreams of if America came back. He daydreamed that he'd be so happy and hug him and then kill him. 

But he had reacted rather, shocked? He didn't know how to put it. He was shocked, and then angry, then confused, happy and angry again, he noticed how even though he was happy to see fellow America he pushed him away.

Fuck yea that bitch wasn't just going to leave and then come back as a complete stranger and think Russia's walls weren't going to be up again. 

If that American brought Russia's walls down once, he can do it again if he tried hard enough.