Chapter 7 (Part 1)

"WAKE UP!"

.

.

.

"WAKE UP BITCH"

.

.

.

"IS THAT THE ICE CREAM TRUC-"

America turned off his alarm with his eyes still closed. He stretched, his bones making satisfying popping noises. 

He sat up tired as hell. He probably just got 3 hours of sleep, not good enough but he needed to leave the city early early so he'll just find a motel to sleep in the middle of the travel. 

He looked at his phone, 4:03 AM, never mind he only had 2 hours of sleep. Yup, he should search for a rest stop, he knew he would be falling asleep while driving. 

He stood up and did what he needed to do quickly, get his shower stuff, take a shower, get dress, eat a granola bar, he also needed to stop by to get a proper breakfast. He sighed. 

He was really leaving, he could go back on his plan but he was too close in doing it to give up. But he was having doubts, was leaving without telling anyone really a good thing? I mean he was leaving to be happier and get his depression and anxiety monster to finally leave him alone. He saw what he was doing to his family, his family was more worried about him, giving him those pitied eyes that he hated so much. He tried therapy cause his family wouldn't stop bugging him about it, did it help him? No. Now he has a few trust issues due to the shitty therapists he had, he wondered how the fuck they had good reviews afterward.

He also tried medication, because once again, his family wouldn't stop bugging him. Did they work? yea, so much so that he was taking risky amounts. Once he noticed this he immediately flushed them down the toilet and refused to get any after that. 

At least that's something that made him happy.. He still had the will to live, even thou he did have suicidal thoughts, he knew he would never do things to himself that can cause death. 

But his last suicidal thought did almost make him do things. But good thing he stopped himself.

While his thinking all of this, he was putting his last suitcase in the trunk of the car. With his bag, he takes out an envelope that has the name of his landlord. He goes to the office and knocks on the door. No one answers.

Oh yea, it's like 4:40 in the morning, no one is awake yet. He should probably head out quickly. He just slides the envelope under the door, which had the next months rent money and a few extra hundreds for the landlord, then he takes his key out of his key chain and slides it under as well.

With that done he heads back to his car getting in the driver's seat. He sighs looking at his apartment complex. ''Goodbye home'' he says out loud and starts to drive off. 

As his driving in the city, he stops by a McDonalds. He orders pancakes and a coffee, he parks in the parking lot and eats his pancakes. Once he's done he throws everything away except the coffee and continues with his drive. 

Drinking his coffee, he decides to have one last look at the city. 

He drives slow to take in every detail of the city, now that he was leaving he was noticing a lot of stuff than he did before. Like how there's a new graffiti painting on that stone wall, that there's less trash on the ground than usual, he didn't even realize there were angels on the door design of the library...

The Library.. a place where he made plenty of memories with his friends. Many flashbacks and memories flood into his mind thinking about it, but there's one that stands out from the rest.