Chapter 6

Throughout the night Ame was just hanging out with some of the gang.

For example, he would hang out with Germany and Poland, and then after a few minutes, he would go hang out with Russia. etc.

But now, He was by himself, drinking a bottle of beer, watching the dancers.

Occasionally he would throw money for them but when they asked if he wanted a lap dance of anything like that, he would refuse.

He looked at his watch. 

2:28 am

He sighed, even though he was gonna leave town at around 6 he still wanted to stay a bit more. But on the inside, he knew he needed to leave. 

He looked around the club to look for Canada; Which he found on one of the couches on the wall making out with Ukraine.

'Huh.. guess he finally told her his feeling'

Canada may seem like an angel but like his brother, I know damn well his one of the freakiest people out there. 

The nice and quiet ones are always the naughtiest. 

America walked up to them and intentionally coughed to gain their attention. Which he had to do twice for them to finally realize Ame was there. 

"So so, you guys finally a thing?" 

They both blushed a bit and Canada nodded with a dorky smile. 

America chuckled a bit "Well sorry to interrupt your fun but I want to go home. I have something to do early today."

Ukraine frowned a bit but Canada nodded understandably. "Just give us 10 more minutes ok? Then we could head out"

Seemed fair so America nodded and went to say goodbye to everyone. 

Then it hit him, this was his goodbye, his last goodbye. 

Wow, his mood went from 'My brother got a girlfriend' too 'Depressed boy' real quick.

He saw Germany and Poland near one of the pole dancers watching her while chatting. He went up to them.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna be heading out so I came to say bye"

"This early? Are you feeling ok America?" Poland said with a cup of vodka in his hand.

America nodded and hugged them both. "Yeah, sadly I have work early today so it isn't very responsible of me to be out this late"

"Well good thing responsible is not in your dictionary," Germany said as a joke.

But to America, it was just another piece broken off his heart. Was he really that irresponsible? He knew Germany meant it as a joke but... ouch...

America laughed a bit. "yeah yeah whatever germs"

Germany smiled not noticing his hurtful comment, "We'll hang out in a few days, ok?"

America faked a smile, 'sorry Germany, I don't think we'll be able to hang out for a while' he thought but stilled nodded. "For sure! Text me your schedule when you can!" America said 'energetically'

America waved goodbye and headed to a mini bar of the strip club, which was where South Korea and Japan were.

"Americaaaa" Japan said turning around and hugging him, which kinda surprised him but then he remembered she's part cat. 

"Hey guys, I'm leaving now' America returned Japan's hug.

"whatttt? so soon?" Japan whines a bit. It's clear that she's tipsy at this point.

"Yeaa sorry guys" America pats Japan's head and goes for a side hug to South Korea while Japan is still holding him.

"Hey we should discuss in the group chat for the next group meet-up," South says accepting the side hug from America and takes Japan off of him. 

Damn, why are his friends already discussing the next meet-up. This just makes it so much sadder for America's plan to leave. 

America just nods waving and starts heading back to Canada. 

but then he stopped and remembered Russia, thought his hurt, he still needs to say his goodbyes.

He looks around the club and sees Russia sitting drinking vodka on a couch, he walks over and sits next to Russia.

"Hey man, I'm leaving" 

"whattt already?" Russia says you can tell he's a bit tipsy.

America nodded and faked a smile. 

"aight bye dudes" Russia drinks more of his vodka.

America just stares, Russia doesn't even care that America is leaving. Damn how many times is this guy gonna break America's heart.

America looked away sighing. 

'This will be the last time I see Rus, should I make a move? his drunk so he probably won't remember. But you shouldn't take advantage of someone like that. BUT it's your only chance!' America's devil and angel were fighting inside his head.

America looked over at Russia, grabbed Russia's face which made the Russian extremely confused. And planted his lips on Russia's lips for about 3 seconds. He pulled away, "Goodbye Russia" and left to go get Canada.

The devil had won this battle.