Chapter 34:Extra Chap

A/N:So, here's your extra chap I promised.I hope you like it and will continue to read the books.I dedicate this chap to fairytaildaphne !!!!!!!!!Thanks!!!!!
----------------------------------------
Natsu's POV
11 months later
"So, do you guy's wanna go on a mission?!"I asked, slamming a mission pamphlet."No, I just got back from one."Erza said, taking a bite of strawberry cake.
😰 "I-I see."I said, taking two steps back."I'll go."Lucy said, putting some noddles into her mouth."I'll go."Gray said.💢 "You can't go you perv!!!"I screamed.
"Why not?"Gray asked, half paying attention."You can't just invite ourself!!!"I yelled."I just did and didn't Lucy just do it too?"Gray asked.
"Well, um, yeah, I guess she did."I replied."Then I'm going." Gray said.
💢 "Fine, do whatever you like, Ice Princess."I muttered."Flame Brain!!" Gray yelled, head butting me."Stripper!!!"I shouted."Perv!!!" Gray shouted.
"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!"Erza boomed, drawing her sword.We were able to back away fast enough to avoid the blade from slicing both mine and Gray's heads off.
"Learn your place!!"Erza yelled. "Yes'm!!"Me and Gray shiued, wrapping arms around each other. Erza sighed with sadness.
"I feel like something's missing...." Erza muttered."Yeah, so do I....."Lucy said.Wendy, Amaya, Gray, Gajeel and I all agreed."I wonder what...."I asked.
"I feel like it was someone...."Gray said."Well, It's getting pretty late so I'm leaving."I said, pushing the guild doors open.On my way home, I saw a Sakura tree atop a big hill overlooking the guild.
'Hmm....That looks strangely familiar...'I thought.Then I looked at it in surprise."M....Mikriko? Mkriko. MIKRIKO!!!"I screamed, remembering now.I don't know why but tears started to spill out of my eyes.
'She hasn't returned at all for a visit...'I thought sadly, clenching my fist.'I'm glade you got your memory back.'I heard a voice say happily. 'N-Nalek?!'I shouted.
'Yes, Natsu, It's been a while.' Nalek said, and I imagined her smiling. 'Go tell the others, I fear that everyone who was involved with Mikriko didn't lose their memories of her but they were buried deep, a spell Narkok did the night of the Dragon Slayer Ball.' Nalek explained.
'Okay.' I replied, turning around and slamming the double doors open. Everyone stopped what they're doing to look at me.I didn't care if they saw the tears in my eyes as I shouted out her name.
"Mikriko!!! There was a girl named Mikriko who was in this guild!!! You just forgot about her!!"I screamed.Everyone looked at me in shock and surprise.
"Natsu,what are even talking about? Is this a joke?"Erza asked, smiling as she walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder.I hung my head as my hair covered my eyes.
"No...."I muttered."Huh?"Erza asked, looking down at me."No."I said more firmly, rolling my shoulder back to get out of her grasp."YOU BAKA'S!!!" I screamed.
"Mikriko!!! A girl who was sweet, strong and cared for her friends so much she left the guild for our sake!! Mikriko, a girl with pure white hair and the deepest violet eyes you could imagine.Mikriko, the girl I loved...."I said.
"Now that you mention it, I do think I remembered a girl like that."A random guild member said."Yeah, um, we fought a guy named, um, Narkok was it?"Erza asked.
I nodded with a smile, wiping my tears away."And that stupid fan waving girl!!!" Gajeel yelled."Ehm, you know I joined the guild you bastered?" Civa asked, punching Gajeel in the face then kicking him in the stomach.
"Jerk."Civa said, dusting her hands off."I'm so happy you guy's remember."I said."But it's almost been a year, I hope she comes back soon."Erza said."Yeah."I said.
And outside of the guild, the light shinned brightly down on the Sakura tree and one pink pedal fell from the tree, flowing down onto the grass.
-------------------------------------
That's the ending of my book. *cries* thank you for those who read this whole book!! And sorry for late update and I do have more than 1k views now!! This was a slightly sad ending but there will be a second book com wing out on Mar 9th,2015, my b-day, and the books called, 'A Criminal Among Fairy Tail' I hope you read that one when it come out!! Live u guys!!!
book_binder out!!!