Chapter 28:Familiar Face

A/N:Hey all!Hope you like this chap!!!!I dedicate this chap to exceedlover for the follow!!
-----------------------------------
Natsu's POV
"I'm so boreeeeeddddd........"I whined."Natsu, get ready for the ball."Erza ordered."But its so formal and borrrrinnngggg."I complained.Erza gave me the evil glare.I stiffened."H-Hai!!! Right away!!"I shouted, scrambling to my feet and running out the library door.
'At least I'm out of Erza's clutches.' I said, breathing a sigh in relief.
----------5 min later----------
"This tux is itchy....."I complained, walking into the library."Natsu, you look fine."Erza said."You should speak...."I muttered.Erza turned and gave me a death glare."W-well I-I mean,your wearing a dress and all......."I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck.
(The dress is Erza's dress)"That's not what I mean."Erza said."Its time."Lucy said, walking into the library.'Thank goodness, that conversation turned on me.'I though gloomily.
-----------------------------
Mikriko's POV
"Are you ready?"A guild servant asked from the door.I nodded."I just need a moment."I said.The servant bowed then left.'Do I really want this?Do I really want to do all this to get what I want?'I asked myself.
'No, but your doing it to save your friends.'A voice deep within Mikriko said.'I love my friends, and I will do anything to save them from the darkness that has consumed me, so that they won't follow my path.So that they won't be killed.'I thought.
'What am I thinking or doing?I can't be thinking this,Narkok is my master, I am merrily a tool, a weapon used to his desire, to serve him only till the day I die.'I thought.'No, this is wrong.'I thought.'What do I do?I don't know what to do anymore!'I thought, covering my ears.
'I don't know anymore......'I thought, crying.
--------------6:58----------------
Natsu POV
"This is boring......"I muttered as I checked everyone's invitations."Just grin and bear it."Gray muttered back.We stood on opposite sides of the grand door checking everyone's Invitation."At least it's almost over-"I stopped as I saw a tall girl with short blue hair walk up to me with her invitation.
The girl had a mask on but I couldn't see her face."Hecta, hmmm....."I said, reading her invitation."H-hai."Hecta said, bowing.I slightly blushed."N-no need for that."I stuttered."Um....y-you must be Natsu then."Hecta said."Y-yeah."I said.
'She knows my name!'I thought gleefully."I've heard so much about you.By the stories, your really strong and lead your team wondrously."Hecta said.'She heard those stories?That doesn't seem remotely close to me.'I thought."Then the stories are wrong, he's a goof ball."Gray said.
"Why you-"I started."Stop flirting with the guest, we need to continue our job."Gray said."Good bye, Natsu."Hecta said, slowly walking away.My gaze followed her but when I looked at her mask, it didn't cover the side of her neck and a guild symbol was there.
A blue Fairy Tail mark.'I-it can't be.M-maybe her guild symbol just looks identical.Yeah, that's it.'I thought, watching her go.But I couldn't shake the feeling that I knew that girl.
------------------------------------
Yeah, I know, short and terrible chapter.I will update next in one or two hours.I hope you liked it and only 6 more chapters to go, so sad!!!!
book_binder out!