Chapter 25:White Cat

A/N:An update!!!!The pic doesn't make any since with the chap but you'll understand after this chap.I dedicate this chap to The_Mortal_Hero !!!! That's all!!
------------------------------------
No ones POV
"You looked so pretty with you long hair, Mikriko."A girl behind a tree said.Mikriko whirled around."I mean no harm."The voice said."Who are you?"Mikriko asked."I, I am Exa, the Shapeshifter Water Dragon Slayer, and best friends with your mother, Ikra."Exa said, walking out of the shadows' of the trees'.
"M-my mother?!"Mikriko screeched, backing away from the mystery woman with horror."B-But how?!I never saw you!" Mikriko shouted, stepping backwards, causing her to walk into the river."Thats because I was hidden.You might know me as your cat."Exa said.
Exa had blue hair and hazel eyes.She was wearing a white ruffled dress that went up to her knees.She looked around 20-21 years old.
"Y-Yin?!You were my cat all those years?!"Mikriko yelled, shocked."Yes, because I said that I'm a Shapeshifter Water Dragon Slayer."Exa said."I have been watching you since Narkok took you, 7 years ago.7 years of your childhood was taken from you."Exa said.
"I know what your doing."Exa said."You're looking for answers, trying to save everyone, but you can't save yourself."Exa said.'Is that true?'Mikriko though to herself."And I'm a Vex."Exa said, rolling up her sleeve and below the elbow was a symbol of a cat sitting with its' tail wrapped around its front paws.
"A-A Vex?!"Mikriko stammered."Yes.But I am only here to protect you, I was bonded with you after your parents found out that you were to turn evil.So, I have to protect you and I can't argue."Exa said."But, don't tell anyone about me."Exa said.
"Why?"Mikriko asked."Because, then I won't be able to protect you, or tell you were your father is."Exa said."M-my father?!You know were he is?!"Mikriko asked, running up to her."Yes."Exa said.
"B-But he died, how is that possible, I watched him die, because of me......."Mikriko said, looking down."No, he's alive, Narkok didn't realize it,though.I'll tell you about him if you promise me you won't tell anyone about me,K?"Exa asked.
Mikriko nodded."Now sit down, this is a long story."Exa said, sitting down.
---------FLASHBACK--------
Mikriko vanished with Narkok."That bastered Narkok!"I shouted but it sounded like a 'Meow.' I looked across the backyard and spotted a clump of mud but I looked closer and it was Shezu.
"Meow!!!"I screamed, running to his side.I instantly Shapshifted back into my human form and looked at him."I-I have to try."I whispered, tears streaming down my face now."Elk.Le.Nork.Da.Bly. Ne.Om.Des.Vec.Zev!"I chanted.
Then, Shezu coughed."Thank goodness!!!I didn't think it would work."I sighed."Mikriko! Where's Mikriko?!"Shezu cried."She got captured, now she's Narkok's."I whispered."No,no,no,no,this can't be, I promised Ikra that I'd take care of Mikriko, try turning her good before darkness got to her.
"But I guess darkness beat me to her soul, now she'll be a prisoner to darkness."Shezu said, crying into the palm of his hands."Shezu, it's not your fault."I said, holding his shoulders in comfort."But I failed Ikra, she died in vein."Shezu said.
"No she didn't."I soothed."Im useless, I can't handle my Caliber powers and now I can't handle protecting Mikriko, I'm useless...."Shezu said.*Slap* "Don't say that!!!!If you were useless, then why would Ikra choose to marry you?!And why would I have not abounded you yet, Onii-Chun?"I asked.
"Y-yeah, your right."Shezu said."I know I am."I said gleefully."Then don't stop me.I'm gonna try and look for Mikriko."Shezu said, standing up."No!!!Its too dangerous and risky!"I yelled, grabbing his wrist.
(Onii-Chun means brother)
"But your right, I'm not useless.So I need to do this."Shezu said, his bangs covering his eyes."Onii-Chun......"I whispered.We stayed in that position for a while till I let go."F-Fine."I whispered. And without another word, he left, without a goodbye.
----------END FLASHBACK-----------
"So that's what happened......"Mikriko whispered, as tears splashed down onto her fist."And you don't know we're he is, do you?"Mikriko whispered.Exa shook her head no."But he is looking for you."Exa said."Okay, I'm ready."Mirkiko said, standing up and whipped off the grass and dirt off her butt.
"I'll be with you, always."Exa said, transforming into her cat form."Its actually quite ironic that your original hair in blue but your cat forms hair is white."Mikriko said giggling slightly.Exa rolled her eyes."And, thank you."Mirkiko said, disappearing in purple smoke.
"Must I find her again?"Exa muttered."But at least she knows the truth."Exa said."But you won't be able to find her again."A voice said in the shadows.Exa turned around right as a sleep dart hit Exa in the chest."You could've at least let her fight,it would've been interesting."Fedrick said, walking out from behind a tree.
"At least we did what Narkok told us to do."The man in a hoodie said."I don't like following his orders, but, for Mikriko I will."Fedrick said."Careful what you say, Mikriko's marriage was already arranged between us."The hooded figure said."Dont remind me."Fedrick said, rolling his eyes and leaning against the tree.
"You've always been jealous, even when we were younger."The hooded man said, smirking."Whatever, lets just go." Fedrick said.The nodded man smirked with satisfaction. "In 2 years, Mikriko will get married to me, that is her parents will."The man said, disappearing.
"Not for long."Fedrick muttered,disappearing too.
----------------------------------
Shocker!!!! Mikriko has an arranged marriage!!!! Can't wait for the next chap!!!! I'll update Wends or Thurs!!!!
book_binder out!!!