Chapter 8:Chosen Mission

A/N:I dedicate my chapter to @ErzaScarlett99 for making funny comments on the books I read.

--------------------------------

Mikriko's POV

I woke up,my back stiff.It still was soar from the previous night.The day was a blur.I remember Natsu and I talking, me crying, Mira coming in,smiling, and leaving.

Then Mira coming in two hours later to change my bandages,and Mira coming back in with lunch.I stood up, walking out of the infirmary.

I saw Natsu and Happy at the Mission Board looking for a job."Have you chosen one yet?"I asked,walking up to him.

He jumped at my appearance."I thought that you were in the infirmary." Natsu said."I was." I said. He rolled his eyes with a smirk.

"I was about to choose a mission till you came."Natsu said.I giggled and said,"Well,you shouldn't have been zoned out."I said.

"I wasn't zoned out!I was thinking!" Natsu yelled."So,what mission are you going on?"I asked."I was thinking that you could come too."Natsu said, blushing slightly.

I blushed too."Sure,depends on the mission though."I said."I was thinking of this one."Natsu said,pointing one with the Dark Dragon Guild mark.

I gulped,thinking of my symbol.It was on my right shoulder blade.I was actually both relived and surprised that Mira or Natsu,Gray or Erza didn't see it.

"It pays 700,000 Jewels."Natsu said. "I'll go."I said."Okay,meet team Natsu at 2:00 pm in front of the guild."Natsu said.I nodded.

--------Time Skip:2:00 pm----------

"Were are they?"I muttered.I was the only one in front of the guild with my back pack on and I looked ridiculous.I finally saw Natsu in his backpack and Happy flying next to him with his small green backpack on.

Then I saw Gray who didn't have anything,then Lucy who had a pink rolling suitcase.Erza was carrying a big, no,HUDGE wagon with LOT'S of things on it in a mound formation and was strapped down to the wagon with rope.

Windy and Carla was in the middle of the group,Juvia was walking next to Gray.Of course."Your late."I called to them, smiling.(A/N:If I forgot anyone in team Natsu,please comment and tell me.Thank you!)

"Well,Natsu needed to eat so we all stopped for some food."Lucy said,sweat dropping."I understand."I said, chuckling.
"What exactly is this mission?"I asked. "Uh,it says that a guild thy goes by the name the 'Dark Dragon Guild'. They have been stealing priceless items. Here are a few things that the guild stole:
Priceless Book worth 1,000,000 Jewels
Priceless Vase worth 15,000,000 Jewels
Priceless,yada,yada.So yeah!"Natsu yelled happily.
We all sweat dropped."Okay, then let's go!"Natsu yelled.Erza grabbed the back of his shirt collar."What else did it say?"Erza ordered."How did you know?"Natsu asked.
-_-
"It's pretty obvious."I said in a 'know-it-all' voice.Natsu huffed and handed Erza the flier."It says that a man wants us to find the guilds hide out.
"It says that the guild members settled a camp in the forest but they move it every day so it's hard to find. The man who wrote this is Lexer Tipton.
He's having a ball next week and and he's afraid that the Dark Dragon Guild will steal his auction item that he's having the ball for."Erza said.
"Let's go."Natsu said.I nodded and we were on our way."YEAH!!! I CANT WAIT TO DO SOME ACTION!!!" Natsu yelled he jumped and fist pumped the air.
"Uh,Natsu?You do know that means we need to ride a train?"Wendy asked. Natsu's excited and happy face fell.😨 "On second thought,cant we just walk?" Natsu asked.
"What's so wrong about riding a train?"I asked Natsu."He has motion sickness."Gray said."Oh?"I asked."I have healing magic from my dad's side and caring magic from my magic, I can stop the sickness for a while."I said.
"You can?!?!?"Natsu yelled."Yeah. That's what I do when I get motion sickness.But it only happens a few times."I say.
"Let's go then!"Natsu yelled,boarding the train.
--------------5 minutes later-------------
"Can you do your- ggguuu."Natsu said, being interrupted by puking."Yeah, okay."I said.I closed my eyes and consecrated and combined both my magic and my dad's magic and a purple aurora started to shimmer onto my hands.
(A/N:The pic is of her doing the magic.I know,doesn't look much like her but that's the closest I could find.)
I heard a few gasp.I opened my eyes and saw Natsu looking at me wide eyes. "I feel.....fine."He said."Your welcome." I said.I sat down,hearing Gray and Natsu start calling each other names, head butting heads.
'I have a feeling that this mission is going to change our lives.'I though, looking out the trains window.
-------------------------------------------
That's chapter 8!I told you that it was going to be a long chapter! And you commenters please tell me who should be paired with Mikriko.
GrayXMikriko
NatsuXMikriko
Random characterXMikriko
And write a small battle seen and your seen that you commented could be in one of my chapters!