Chapter 23:Lexton's Mark

A/N:Hey!!! Please do not mind the terrible photo.Its just Natsu's invitation.I would say the updates are going smooth.In this chapter, it means what it says, Lextons mark.I dedicate this chap to -innocent_killer- for being a good commenter in the books I read.
----------------------------------
4 days later
Nastu's POV
"What's wrong?"Happy asked, flying up to me.We're riding the train to Lextons house."Nothing....."I whispered.'I miss Mikriko'I thought. 'So do I.' Nalek said in my head.'Why are you always in my head?! Why not talk to anyone else?!' I shouted in my head.
Then my expression softened. 'What do you mean you miss her too?'I asked. 'We were friends when she was younger, a baby.Her mom and I were friends.I only saw Mikriko once,because, I found the truth of Mikriko.' Nalek whispered.
'What do you mean you found the truth about her?' I asked. 'Mirkiko's father did a test on her to see what type of Mage or Dragon Slayer she would become.Ikra, since she had the power of Vex, could tell the future.And she foresaw that Mirkiko would be consumed in darkness and evil.
'I told them to kill her if she was going to be this evil but the refused, saying that they could find the light in her and keep it there so she wouldn't turn.But now she is, and I was right,that was the only thing that I hated being right.'Nalek said. 'But that isn't fare, Mikriko had the light in her when she was with us then she left.'I thought.
'Yes, that is true,but she was keeping a secret from you, keeping the darkness in her hidden within the light. The only thing drawing the light in her out was Fairy Tail, Team Natsu, you.'Nalek said softly.
'Me?!I drew the light in her out?!'I asked, panicking.'You did.But once you and your team dissed her, the darkness completely consumed her.Barely any light thrives in Mikriko now.' Nalek said, as if she was starting to get angry.
'So, she truly liked it here?'I asked.'I wasn't a complete lie? She cared about us?'I asked, regretting the way I had acted.'Yes,that's why she went back to Narkok, so that no one in Fairy Tail would get hurt by Narkok just becuase of her.' Nalek stated.
'How do you know all of this?I mean, what Mikriko's feeling, the past, and all?'I asked.'The power of Vex helps me with that.I can dig into someone's memory, unless it's blocked off or they forget about it.Like you, Natsu Dragneel. Igneel took you under his wings, literary, but vanished one day and you've been searching more him since, correct?' Nalek asked.
'Y-yeah.'I replied.'That was all buried in your memories.Like Lisanna.She's still in your memories.But I know two things.A future that has both Mikriko and Lisanna in it but both evil, one with only Mikriko with light, one with only Lisanna, and another that ones evil and the other dark.And I know what happened to Igneel and Gajeels dragon too.' Nalek said.
'What do you mean with Lisanna?'I asked.'I can't-' "Natsu,Nastu,wake up."The faint voice of Happy said.'Am I asleep?!'I asked.'Yes.For me to talk to this for this long, I had to make you fall asleep.Good luck.And Good Bye.'Nalek said, her voice echoing in my mind as it faded.
I blinked my eyes open."We're here."Lucy said.We exited the train, stepping onto the platform."Never thought that we'd see this train station again."Gray muttered."Well, neither did I."I said in a smug voice."Ergggghh!!"Gray said as we butted heads.
"Break it up.We're not even out of the train station and you're already fighting."Erza said, whacking both of us in the heads."Fine."I sighed, walking away."By the way, Ice Princess, your shirtless."I said, smirking."HOW?!?!"Gray yelled franticly as he looked around for his shirt.
"Looking for this?"Happy asked.Gray's shirt was in Happy's front two paws.Happy was flying a little high on purpose to get out of Grays reach."You thieving cat!! Give it back!!!"Gray asked, hopping up and down trying to grab the tiny cat. "Hehe!"Happy yelled.
Then, Gray grabbed his tail.Happy yelped in surprise as Gray pulled Happy down towards him.Gray quickly grabbed the shirt before Happy could fly off."Now let's go."Gray said, walking away from a dazed Happy.
----------In Lexton's Home----------
"Wow, who knew Lexton had his own vast library?"Lucy asked, grabbing a book then putting it back."I bet Levy would love it here."Wendy said with a closed eye smile."Yeah......."I said, half paying attention.
"I'm gonna go find Lexton."I said, walking out of the library.After a while, I started to get lost through all of the corduroys.Then, I saw a door open in a empty corduroy with light pouring out of it.
"Lexton?"I asked, walking in."Yes?"Lexton asked, looking up from his book."Um, what was up about the invitation? Does all of their's do the same thing?"I asked sitting down on a coach.I looked around and saw that his room looked exactly like the library.
"No,none of the others have the message, or a message."Lexton said."How come I was the only one then?"I asked,"Because, I talked to Nalek."Lexton said, closing his book with one hand."What do you mean?"I asked.
"I,I am a Vexer, and this is my mark."Lexton said, standing up, uncovering his left side of his neck.( the mark is the seal on the photo)"A-A Verxer?!"I yelled, jumping up."Don't worry, I'm the sixth Vex. I stay in contact with Nalek and she told me about Mikriko.She told me that you weren't convinced about the truth so I decided to put a message in your invitation.
"Us good Vex know why Mikriko is doing what she is.But we can not tell you."Lexton said."Why are you telling me then?"I asked."Because, the Vex can see the future.Multiple versions of the future though.And one of them involves Mikriko dead."Lexton said.
--------------------------------------
Duh, duh, duh!!!! If you wanna know what happens next, wait till tomorrow or Thursday, Jan 15,2015!
book_binder out!