Chapter 3:A Good Plan

Mikriko's POV

They walked for a while, trying see to if they could senesce a Fairy Tail Guild member."There."Glabar said,pointing to a young man with dark pink hair.

"Let's get this over with."I sighed."Hey!Stop!"Glabar yelled,chasing Mikriko towards the pink haired Mage.Mikriko kept running,knowing that this was part of the plan.

Natsu's POV

"Help!"Mikriko yelled quietly.Natsu perked up.Even if others couldn't hear her through the bustling crowds,he could.I walked around the crowed trying to spot the figure that yelled for help.

Then he heard and ear splitting scream.Everyone else heard it too.He ran into a small ally that was so dark,he could barely see himself,Dragon Slayer or not.

Then I saw her.A girl around his age with smooth and silky white hair lay on the ground,bleeding and almost unconscious.A man stood above her,his fist covered in the girls blood.

Mikriko's POV

I lay on the ground,only feeling pain.I turned my head slightly to the right because moving too much hurt.What I saw was the same pink haired boy from before.

Glabar looked up from me and faced him.All I heard was their muffled voice which was difficult to understand.

Natsu's POV

"Earths Dragons Quake!"The man yelled,shards of crystal earth rocketing towards the girl.The girl gave another scream of agony.

"Fire Dragons Horn Swords!"Natsu yelled.He slammed into the Earth Dragon Slayer,sending him into a brick wall.The mystery man fell from the bricks,unconscious.

I looked down at the girl.She was covered in so much blood,he could barely see the bright and vibrant white hair of hers.

He picked her up gently."Your okay.Im taking you to our guild to be healed."Natsu said,walking out of the ally,into the bright morning.

From out here,she was worse.Multiple deep wounds were cut deep in her forearms and legs.She looked so fragile but peaceful and fierce all at the same time.

Natsu walked slowly up the hill towards the guild,stumbling a few times.

Mikriko's POV

The pink Mage picked me up.His skin was warm,as if he was a dragon.He looked down at me,studying me.He stumbled a few times and held me a little tighter every time.

I fell asleep in his warm arms.

--------------------------------------

Sorry for incorrect grammar and sorry I kept changing POV's.I did that 'cause wouldn't you agree with me if I did one POV then switched and start from the beginning without warning?I updated a day earlier than I expected.I'll update next on Sunday,Sept 27,2014!For now,

book_binder out!