Chapter 21:The Possible Truth

A/N:Hope you like my book so fare.Just wondering since I haven't gotten any likes or comments.*cough cough* Soo.... Last chapter was surprising and all.I wonder if they trust Mikriko.Defiantly not Natsu by his reaction.I dedicate this chap to both le_beautiful_monster & Animelover674 since I also missed last chap!!Well, on with da story 😄.
------------------------------
No one's POV
"M-Master, I'm sorry." Mikriko said."Why should you be sorry?"Narkok asked, turning to look at her."Be-Becaus eI betrayed you."Mikriko said, hanging her head."You didn't betray me."Narkok said.
"I didn't?"Mikriko asked."No"Narkok said."Is there anything I can do to repay my debt to you?"Mikriko asked. "Yes." Narkok said."In 5 days from now, a man named Lexton Tiption will be holding a Dragon Slayer ball.Every Dragon Slayer in Foire can come."I want you to go there undercover and play your flute."Narkok said.
"But......Why?"Mikriko asked."Dont ask questions, k?"He asked, holding Mikriko's chin with one hand.Mikriko nodded."Great."Narkok said, turning around."I will let you do your own thing for the next 5 days.But if you don't show up at the ball, I will hunt you down and kill you myself, you got that?"Narkok asked.Mikriko nodded.
"You may go."Narkok said as Mikriko vanished in a puff of blue smoke."Perfect, the plans going as planed."Narkok said, smirking.
-------------------------------------
Natsu's POV
~silence~
~silence~
~silence~
"This is so annoying!!!!"Nastu blurted out on the train."What do you mean?"Lucy asked."I mean, Mikriko betraying us and all."I replied."I know it's annoying.I miss her to-" "I didn't mean I missed her."I cut her off, standing up with my bangs covering my eyes.
"O-oh......."Lucy murmured."She is a traitor."Gray muttered, leaning back with his hands supporting his head. "Don't say that!!! Mikriko was our friend....I think.And she clearly felt like she had real friends and like she liked us!"Lucy shouted.
"It's was just a lie.She's a spy.And spy's are good and lying and acting.Just give it up.She was right, she was a waste of time."I said.<sound of a slap> "Don't say that!!!! I know that Mikriko was really having fun by her own choice!!!! There must be a reason or good explanation why she did what she did."Lucy said.
"There's no way of knowing know.All we know is that she's a traitor, a lier, a disgrace."I spat."Erza.....You don't feal that way, do you?"Lucy asked.Erza looked down at the ground uncomfortable.
"Amaya?Gajeel?Wendy?Happy?"Lucy asked.They all hung there heads."Fine!!! If you feel this way, how would you feel in Mikriko's shoes?!Becuas I know one thing, and that is she never gave up hope."Lucy said, storming out of the train box in a fume.
I touch my cheek were Lucy recently slapped me.'Maybe she's right.Maybe there is a story behind this.No.'I thought, shaking my head.'If it was serious, Mikriko would've left the Dark Dragon guild a long time ago.'I thought.
'Maybe she had no choice.' A voice whispered.'What do you mean?And who are you?'I demanded. 'Oh,that's right, we haven't met.I am Master Nalek of the Hidden Flyers Guild.I can us a certain magic to talk to others though there mind.'
'What do you mean she had no choice?'I asked. 'I mean that her parents were murdered.Her mother was sadly killed by Mikriko.' I stared at nothing in horror.'S-she killed her own mother?!'I thought. 'At age 9, Narkok showed up and him and Mikriko had a Spare.
'Mikriko ended killing both her mother and her 2 year old brother Tilon with a fire blast.' The voice rung.'Then she was a murderer.' I thought. 'No.Narkok forced her into a state called the Vex.Only very powerful Mage's have the ability to do it.
'Only 6 people in Foire have the power right now, including me, Mikriko, and Fedrick. The other three are a secret.If a Mage who welds the power Vex doesn't have the correct training, they cannot control themselves in the state of Vex.
'Narkok only happened to know this and forced Mikriko into that state, making it easier to destroy and get rid of Mikriko's family.' Nalek stated.'If that's true, then why does Narkok want her?' I asked.
'Because, she is one of the most powerful Vex people there are.Her mother was a Vex welder herself.Which was passed down to Mikriko but not Tilion.And Mikriko's mother, Irka, was the leader of the Vex, the most powerful Vexer.
'And the guild Hidden Flyer's are actually Vexer's.And they're only two members in the guid, besides me.' Nalek said. 'But a I thought you said there's 6 Vexer's?' I asked. 'There is.But we don't know who it is.'Nalek said.
And then, there was
~silence~
~silence~
~silence~
-----------------------
Yeah, two updates in one day.Dont expect this to happen too often.I stayed up past curfew for this so you better be greatful.(I'm doing this in secret.) So, yeah.The reason my curfew's early is because I'm in Middle school. -_-
But with school, I'll probably update 1-2 times a week unless it's Saturday or Sunday and I might update twice on days like today.Thats all,
book_binder out!