Chapter 6:Glabar Dewoa

Glabar's POV

I staggered through the forest,panting hard.'I've gotten my revenge in Mikriko.'Glabar thought.'Mikrko was always the favorite,the most adored in Assassin Training.'Glabar thought bitterly.

'I was 5 years older than her and she was ahead of me.'Glabar snarled to himself.'She always was picked first,Master Narkok liked her best just because she controlled the Dragon Flute!'Glabar thought,stumbling in the woods.He couldn't believe he was easily taken out by a pink haired punk Mage.

"Glabar!"Narkok exclaimed,coming out behind a tree."Yes Master?"I asked."Do not think of Mikriko like that,she is a first class Assassin.And,plus,the Dragon Flute does more than put Dragons or Dragon Slayers asleep,it also controls a Dragon or Dragon Slayers."Narkok said.

"Of course,we cant have anyone knowing about this,so..."Narkok said, using dark magic and making me fly into a rock.

I looked up at him."No one can know of my plans."Narkok said,placing the palm of his hand on my forehead before blacking out.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry for late update!I've been so busy with Chores,Orchestra,Choir,Stage Crew,Dishes and Volleyball!I'll try updating the first day of Fall Break!