Epilog

A/N:Okay, so I have decided to make another chapter after this.I will post it today or tomorrow.I hope you like this Epilog and will ready my second book, 'A Criminal Among Fairy Tail' when it comes out in March 9,2015.It comes out then because that's my B-day and I wanted to work on a few chaps before I published it.And if your wondering why not update it on Valentines Day, in 5 days, that's because that won't give me enough time to think about the book and start it and get the main plot.Thank you and don't forget that I'm making an extra chap!!!!!
-----------------------------------
8 months later
Mikriko's POV
A image struck me like electricity stinging me.I called out in pain as I fell on my knees in the middle of the road, Fedrick running to my aid.I watched Fedricks mouth move but no sound came out.The scenery around me started to fade into nothingness.
"Mikriko, I've missed you."A girls voice whispered."Who are you?"I asked."We will meet soon, once you return to your guild."The girls voice said."Are you someone important I should know?"I said."Yes.We were close.And I intend to make it like that again."The voice said.
"Mikriko."Fedrick said, shaking my arm.I jolted in surprise then I looked up at him."I just heard someone's voice."I whispered."Whose?"Fedrick asked."I don't know.But it was a girl, and she said that we'd meet soon."
------------------------------
"In 4 mouths time, I will join Fairy Tail.You will be in charge, Glabar."A woman's voice said behind a metal and bronze chair."It would be an honor, m'landy."Glabar said, bowing.
------------------------------
Yup, wearied way to end a book.I hope you loved this adventure and will read the next book when it comes out on Mar 9,2015!And don't forget that I'm making an extra chap so just wait till Sat when I post it!!!!
book_binder out!!!!