Chapter 33(Final):Is This Goodbye?

A/N:This is the last chap!!!!I hope you like it and a special thanks to all the views who have been reading this from the very beginning.If this chapter gets me to 1k views, just remember I'll make an extra chap.I dedicate this chap to annimefreakxx !!!!
-------------------------------------
Natsu's POV
5:38 pm
I kicked a pebble across the street with my hands in my pockets.I slowly walked up the path towards the guild.I looked up to find Mikriko in a white dress with a beach bag in her hands."Your early."I said, walking up to her.She jumped slightly in surprise.
Then she smiled at me."Yeah, it's better to be early than late."Mikriko said."Shale we go?"I asked.Mikriko nodded her head yes."Were do you want to go?"I asked.
"I made a picnic instead of going to a resrant."Mikriko said, smiling at me."Are you sure?I brought money."I said."Mikriko nodded with her closed eyed smile."Plus, I was happy making it for you."Mikriko said, instantly blush at realization of what she had said.
"I-I didn't mean it l-like that."Mikriko mumbled, shifting slightly.I blushed slightly."Thats okay."I said, rubbing the back of my neck."I was thinking of eating on top of this hill I saw on my way here.I was going to watch the moon rise. B-but of course, you don't have to....."Mikriko mumbled, her hair covering her eyes.
"That's okay, I heard that tonight was a full moon."I said."Then lets go."Mikriko said, grappling my wrist and pulling me along, her hair still covering her face."Uh....."I said in shock, blushing.
"Only a little bit further."Mikriko said a minute later, her hair still covering her face.'What should I do?I can't since her emotions or see them either.'I asked myself.I instantly mentally slapped myself in the face.'They can hear my thoughts!!!'I just reminded myself.
'Indeed, we can.Just tell her you love her.'Lexton replied.'No, that's too sudden.Just play hard to get or make her jealous.'Nalek said.'That'd take too long if she likes him, she'd do the same thing, taking forever.' Lexton informed.
'Well, what else will he do if she leaves tomorrow?!'Nalek shouted angrily.'Then he can kiss her good bye or whatever girls do at the end of the movies.' Lexton. '-_- it doesn't always work!!!!' Nalek shouted, getting even angrier.
'💢 I was just trying to help!' Lexton shouted angrily back.'Stop yelling in my head for a minute!!!'I shouted back.There was a long pause.'He's right, it's up to him, what he thinks she wants.'Lexton said."Natsu?" Mikriko asked. ' -_- I'm asleep? Aren't I?'I asked gloomily.
I couldn't see them but I could tell they were nodding.'Then why didn't you tell me!?!?!I probably looked wearied passing out in front of a girl!!!!!'I shouted, clenching my fist in real life."Oh no, are you sick?Should I yell for someone?"The faint voice of Mikriko said.
'I have to go or I'll have to explain all of this later.'I said, trying to wake myself.I slowly opened my eyes and found Mikriko laying on her knees looming over me.Her eyes opened in surprise."Oh good.I thought you were sick."Mirkiko said."No, I guess I didn't get enough sleep last night."I said, rubbing my forehead.
"Here, let me feel." Mikriko said, removing my hand from my forehead and feeling it herself.I blushed slightly.'Her hands are so warm!!'I thought.Mikiriko probably saw that I was blushing and quickly removed her hand, blushing. Then her bangs covered her eyes.
"Uh, are you okay?"I asked, proving myself up with my elbows.I realized that we were on a high hill that overlooked the Fairy Tail guild and a tree shaded us even thought it was night.The full moon was starting to rise just above the peak of the world.The sun was setting and the sky was full of warm colors and the light reflected, making Mikriko shimmer.
Mikriko just sat there, her hands on her knees, clenched."I shouldn't have done that.I know that you were going out with a girl named Lisanna.Mira told me that you two would always go somewhere secret, taking care of a egg which turned into Happy, born from a dragon egg.
"Mira said that you made a promise that you'd get married for real when you guys grew older, ever since Happy was born.She said that Lisanna would make you lunch and all and take it to the little house.You even slept in the house taking care of Happy's egg.I shouldn't have stolen you.I found out before a few minutes before I saw you.
"If I would've known sooner......"Mikriko said, as I saw a stream of tears fall down her face, splashing onto her fist.She clenched her fist even harder, crinkling her dress and making her fist white.I reached out and touched her tightly clenched fist.She looked up at me with a surprised and shocked face, her eyes wide open with tears in them.
She pulled her hands away."If I would've known sooner, I wouldn't have fallen for you."Mikriko said.'Did she just confess?!' I asked.
"I love you okay?If I would've known that you and Lisanna were a couple, I wouldn't have....I wouldn't have kissed you.Even if Lisanna's.......gone, I can't steal another girls boyfriend."Mirkiko said, blushing madly while still crying. I looked at her wide eyed.
I sighed."Yes, Lisanna loved me.Yes I liked her too.But she died before we actually announced that we were going out."I said."But right now, I like you."I said.Mikriko looked up at me teary eyed."No, I'm sorry, but if their is someone else who likes you and you love them, I can't love someone like that.
"It's not that I'm holding a grudge but the way Mira smiled when she talked about you two being together, I can't steal a girls boy before she could tell them.Your relationship was cut short 'cause of her death, making it so that your live was stopped short, so, you should still love her."Mirkiko said, tilting her head down so her bangs covered her eyes.
"No."I replied, grabbing her arm, making her look at me in surprise."Lisanna is dead, it took me a while to admit it but she is.My love for her was real.But I love you now."I said, leaning in and kissing her.Mikriko pushed me away. "No, my dad told me that if my mother would be dead at a young age, he would still love her and not fall for anyone else since he was in love with her that much."Mikriko said.
"I don't deserve you."Mikriko said.I widened my eyes."Dont say that!!!"I shouted, shaking her arm, making her look at me."I love you....."I said, leaning in and kissing her again.*slap* "DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!?! WE CAN NEVER BE AS LONG AS LISANNA LOVED YOU!!!!"Mikriko screamed.
All I could feel was the pain in my cheek.My bangs covered my eyes.Mikriko gasped, covering her mouth."I-I'm so sorry!!! I didn't mean to slap you....."Mikriko said, letting her hands fall to her side.'She slapped me.'I thought.'She just misses her family.You should understand her pain.' Lexton said.
I gasped in surprise.'But instead of her parents disappearing, she thinks she killed her own parents.But it was all Narkok.' Lexton said bitterly.'And the only memories of her family was erased and replaced. But the ones she does remember are her lessons her parents gave her.But you remember every minute you had with Igneel, don't you?' Lexton asked.
'Yeah.....' I replied.'Then comfort her.' Nalek ordered.'You actually have a soft side, don't you Lexton?' Nalek asked."Mikriko...."I whispered.She was still crying, but harder this time.'Ugh!!! What do I do?' I asked. 'Comfort her!!!!' Both Nalek and Lexton yelled.
'Hmmm......I guess I should hug her.'I thought.I leaned in and hugged her."Natsu?......"She asked.Then she blushed."Im sorry."Mikriko said, putting her chin on my shoulder.After that, it was a blur.
------------------------
Next morning
I woke up to the smell of food.I opened my eyes.'Huh?This isn't my house!!!' I thought.I sat up quickly then realized whose room it was, Mikriko's.I opened the door and walked out.On the couch, there was a pillow and blanket."Oh, your finally awake."Mirkiko said.
She had a frying pan in her right hand and a spoon in the other.Under her eyes were slight bags."Did you sleep well?"Mikriko asked, smiling at me.'She looks exhausted.'I thought.'Maybe because you fell asleep on your date!!!!' Lexton yelled.
'What?!I fell asleep?!' I asked in shock. '-_- you are a stupid head.' Lexton said."What happened?" I asked Mikriko, already knowing the answer."You fell asleep hugging me so I carried you here since I don't know were you live and there was no one else awake."Mikriko said.
"Your heavier than I thought."Mikriko said, smiling."It took me a hour to get you here.Then I had to put you somewhere comfortable since I didn't know if you were sick or something."Mirkiko said, turning back to the stove. "And I thought about what you said all night."Mikriko said.
'That's why she looks so tiered.' I thought."Maybe your right, maybe I could give this a try."Mikriko said, blushing. "So, does that mean you won't train?"I asked.Mikriko nodded.'Yes!!!!'I thought."Hey Mikriko I need to talk about......"Fedrick said, opening the apartment door and stopped when he saw us.
"What's he doing here?"Fedrick asked angrily."He fell asleep on a hill."Mikriko said simply."How'd he get in here?!" I asked."She gave me a spare yesterday since she didn't know if she was going or not."Fedrick said. "The foods ready!"Mikriko exclaimed, grabbing a rag and wrapping it around the pan handle and setting it on a hot pad.
"Please!!!Sit and eat!!!"Mikriko said, bringing out bowls."This is fried rice with eggs, hope you like!"Mikriko said. 'Is she trying to change the subject to break the tension."Okay."Fedrick sighed, pulling out a chair and sitting down. "Natsu."Mikriko said, pick up her chop sticks and pointing to the chair next to her.
"So, what did you want to talk about?"Mikriko asked Fedrick."I talked with Exa, she said that your father's alive."Fedrick said."Okay?"Mikriko said as if it weren't a big deal."Exa said that if you didn't want to train, you could go with me to look for him."Fedrick said."Fine."Mikriko said, going to the sink to clean the bowl.
"For how long?"Mikriko asked."A year."Fedrick said.I widened my eyes in surprise."If I visit here once in a while, I'll go."Mikriko said."What are you saying?!"I shouted, standing up fast.Mikriko looked at me in surprise."Fedrick, you better go."Mikriko said, her bangs covering her eyes.
"Alright."Fedrick said, eyeing me then he go up and left."Natsu, I love you, okay?"Mikriko said."I want to be with you but I want answers from my father."Mikriko said."Then let me go with you."I said."No, Im sorry but think about Fairy Tail, your team needs you." Mikriko said.
"I need you."I said.(yeah cheesy line, I know.)"I'm sorry Natsu.Tell Fairy Tail that I found my father and I'm looking for him.I love you."Mikriko said, kissing me."I love you too....."I whispered.
-------------------------
After that, days went by, then weeks, then months.Nat a single word from Mikriko.People in the guild started to forget that she was even in the guild.I missed her so much and wondered how she was doing that sometimes, I'd just stay up all night thinking about her.
I really miss her, and I can't wait to see her soon.......
-----------------------------
Thank you all so much for reading my book!!!!Im currently making an Epilog so stay posted for when it comes out.Sorry for a day late update but this chap took longer than I thought.And I will consider making an extra chap even if I don't get 1k after this chap.That's all!!!See you in the Epilog!!!!
book_binder out!!!