Chapter 10:A True Member of Fairy Tail

A/N:Here's another chapter with a video.You can watch him play before you read or watch him after.Like before, this chapter will be long 'cause of the video.Play the video when it says '~PLAY SONG~' and you'll have to stop the song short.It will say '~STOP THE SONG.~' and you'll have to stop the song. I dedicate this chapter to @RaynaVanHorn! Thnx for the follow.
------------------------------------------
Recap:
"Poison?!?!"Natsu screeched.Natsu started to panic and he ran in circles. "Stop moving!"I shouted."If you keep moving,the poison will spread!"I yelled.
Natsu froze."Good.Now I can finish this fight once and for all."I said.
~END OF RECAP~
"Huh?"Dezar said in a confused tone. 'Remember Mikriko, whenever a enemy is off guard, that will be your chance to strike.' A voice rang in her head.
Mikriko took a deep and long breath."Burning Water Fall!"Mikriko yelled.Water came at Dezar.It looked like it was in fire."Good.But not good enough."Dezar said,smirking.
"Electric Dragons Dark Storm!" Dezar yelled,a storm of electricity forming above Mikriko.But the electricity was black as the night.
Natsu's POV
(A/N:I'm switching POV'S now!)
I watched in horror as a swirl of black lightning hung over Mikriko. 'I can't take it any more!I can't just sit around with my nakama in danger!' I thought shakily.
"FIRE DRAGONS ROAR!"I roared. Dezar seemed surprised for a minute then he dogged the attack at the last moment."Natsu! I told you, stop moving and let me handle it!"Mikriko yelled.
What did she have against having help? "No,as long as one of my nakama are in danger,I promise to protect them." I said, my bangs covering my eyes.
"Natsu."I heard Mikriko say.I turned to look at her.She was sitting on the ground, a face of pure terror of me. 'Oh great! Now Mikriko's afraid of me! Nice going, Natsu!'
"Fire Dragons Blazing Elbow!" I yelled, finally hitting Dez what's his face."Good job, you were able to hit me. Not bad.But I have other plans in store. Marcket, let's go."Dez what's his face said.
"Natsu, why'd you save me in your condition?"Mikriko asked.
~PLAY SONG~
I turned to look at her.I looked her square in the eyes.The wind blew softly, making her white hair flow in the wind.
"Because,Mikriko, you're a member of Fairy Tail."I said, smiling and clutching my fist."A true member of Fairy Tail!"I yelled, fist pumping the air.
~STOP SONG~
Then, I didn't feel well."I don't feel to well."I said.Mikriko giggled. "That's probably the poison."She said.'Great! You ruined a perfect moment!
-------------------------------------------
That's all!Okay, so, sorry I stopped the music really soon! And the capture wasn't as long as I had hoped but hopefully you liked it!Until next time,
book_binder out!