Christmas Addition (This Isn't a Chap)

A/N:I know I said it in the A/N and it says in the total but I will repeat,THIS ISNT A CHAPTER!!!! IT'S JUST SINCE ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!Once your done reading this, you will say this was cheesy and classic, and I don't blame you. And I have more than 600 view's, YES!!!!
Since this isn't a chapter, I'm sorry to say but I can't dedicate it.Sorry.😢 Read on!!! And I hope you'll like it!!!
-----------------------------------------
Mikriko's POV
"Is this okay?"Lucy called down from the ladder."Yeah, I guess."I called up.She was putting a banner up that said, 'MERRY CHRISTMAS FAIRY TAIL'.I smiled to myself.
"Hmmm......"I said."Whatcha thinking?"Lucy asked."Well, do you have a gift?"I asked.She went pale."Um.... I forgot."She said.I sighed."That's okay I guess.I bough extra."I said.
-------------Hour Later------------
"Time for gift exchange!!!"I shouted over the roar of everyone else's conversations.They all looked at me since I was standing on a table.
After a while of gift exchanging and no one had gotten me something, I walked outside to in the snow."You okay, Mikriko?I saw you leave the party."Natsu said, walking outside and standing next to me.
"Yeah, just got stuff on my mind."I said."What's this?"Natsu asked, looking up."Mistletoe."I whispered, looking back at him."It would be a waste."He said.
I looked at him questionly.Then, he leaned in and kissed me.
-------------------------------------
Yeah, I know, short Christmas addition.And sorry I posted this a day after Christmas.But I'll try updating more and do it fast.I might update today.On New Years, I'll update either 2-3 times.Thats all!!!