Chapter 1-The flight

Author note:
No angst
Yet...
Also I hope you are enjoying your day.Make sure to eat and drink and look after yourself and take care.

________________

Sapnap POV:
Dream and I booked a hotel and we are currently on the flight.To be honest I am a bit scared but I am going to finally meet up with George.The dream team together!We could do so many things and I bet when we tell the fans about the meet up they will freak out.Dream fell asleep and I am still staring out the window for the past half an hour.My emotions are all over the place I still can't comprehend the fact that we are meeting up with the Dream SMP.Well at least most of them.Relax Sapnap you are going to be fine.But I still can't contain my excitement.I can't wait to see George's reaction when we meet up.

Techno POV:
Should I be excited or scared.I mean I have never met up with Phil or Wilbur and I am kinda excited to see everyone.However,I can't be the only one who thinks the party is a little bit suspicious but I won't question it.Everyone seems so happy and I don't want to ruin the mood.But-Technoblade thoughts were interrupted by an announcement.

Hello everyone.The flight lands in 1 hour.

Oh great.I am still not ready to do some socialising.I will probably just stick with Phil.Luckily there is a hotel near the house the party is in.I am assuming that everyone is going to stay there.I really don't want to go but since everyone is going I don't want to be alone on the SMP.

————————————————

No angst until the party.Enjoy the happy moments while you can.The main characters are Dream and George so you won't see the other's POVs often (like Techno)