Chapter 5-The Arrival

AN:
Hello I hope you are well.This is the start of the main plot.

There will be quite a lot of death in next few chapters so I will mark where the death will be so that you can skip it.There is no death in this chapter since it is only the beginning of the party.

There maybe 2 endings so that if you are not happy with one of them then you can read the other.

Vote/comment please
————————(Previously)———————

Everyone goes to a woodland area where Dream and Skeppy tell teach other about their crushes (Skephalo and DNF moment).

Currently everyone has gotten ready for the party and drives there.

———————————————————————

Third person:

One by one multiple cars turn up to the house and everyone gets out.The doors are closed.Everyone waits by the front porch and start talking to each other.

Suddenly the doors swing right open even though no one was inside to actually open them.Everyone steps in.As they look around a the a as room,the doors shut behind them.Arrows point them to the main hall which is filled with colourful lights and loud music.

Taio Cruz-Dynamite
(Childhood memories)

Everyone started dancing and some of them started drinking (not the underaged ones ofc)Tommy took most of the coke while Karl took the monsters.Technoblade spent most of his time sitting down on one of the chairs thinking about how sketchy the party is.Phil took Wilbur to the dance floor and they both started dancing.George was in a corner half asleep.Dream came up to him and sat beside him.

///////////////(POV Switch)//////////////

Dream POV:

I walked over to George and sat beside him.He looked so adorable with his glasses and his merch.He leaned his head over on mine and smiled.
"The party is fun isn't it?"-G (I put that so no one gets confused about who is talking)

"I guess it is but why do you look tired"-D

"I couldn't get to sleep on the plane"-G

I look back at the centre of the hall and watch as Tubbo and Ranboo start flirting while Sapnap,Karl and Quackity dance on the small stage.Everyone seems to be having fun it all seems perfect.A bit too perfect.

——————Time Skip 1/2 hour——————

Everyone seems so exhausted and people decide to explore the mansion.They have been gone for 10 minutes now.I hope they don't get lost or in trouble. I heard some people found writing in blood ink on the main hallway.

D
SPPS
After that the  blood is illegible and doesn't show anything useful.
"SPPS.What does that mean?"I frowned.
"Maybe it is some sort of clue"A voice next to me spoke.

I turn around to see Techno eyeing the writing curiously.Suddenly I hear a piercing scream.
.
.
.
. (Scroll down)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Karl?!

:)

———————(Author Note)——————

Well I hope you enjoy and the clue for the next few chapters is in here and is very obvious.

Some quotes from the next few chapters: (Some are from different people)

"Maybe in a different timeline we could have been together as friends"-???

"I know I will see your smile again one day"-??? Done

"I love you but you only see me as a friend"-???

"Hey don't cry I am here now and I will always be with you"-???

"So please tell me you love me.Just before I go.Please."-???

"I know you miss him.We all do."-???done

Have a nice day and make sure you look after yourself.