Chapter 3

Jin: "Yah what the hell are you intending to do?

Hobi: "Trust me its not what it looks like"  

Namjoon: Right in front of Jungkook

Jungkook: I am 23 and I am not a kid anymore. I know exactly what they were doing.

Me: It isn't what it looks like. I just fell on him while I came to drink water I am saying the truth.

Jimin: Ohhh "fell on him" huh?

Hobi: please you all stop it. 

Tae: Fine! whatever.

Yoongi: Can we go back to sleep now?

Jin: How can you manage to be so unbothered everytime. 

Yoongi: Good night I going to sleep.

They all went inside their rooms. I was about to go back up but someone grabbed my wrist all of a sudden. I turned around. "You came to drink water aren't you gonna drink?" "Ohh uhmm yeah yes" I quickly went towards the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. The water filter was way up my height. I tried to reach it. Thanks to my height I can't even reach the first shelf. I am just 5 foot 1. I did a quick jump but I failed to place the glass below the water filter. I suddenly dropped the glass and it fell on my legs. I felt a strong pain on my leg. "Arhgghhh!" it hurts" I let out a small whimper as I said that. I tried my best to not shout. There was a small piece of glass on my leg. I suddenly felt someone carry me. I looked up and saw Hoseok who carried me and placed me on the couch. He looked at my wound. "It looks pretty nasty" "I was holding back the tears because the pain was too much to bear" "Look I want you to be careful ok? I going to pull the glass gently out of your leg. You will feel a slight pain but I want you to bear it ok?" I nodded my head. I closed my eyes as I felt a strong pain in my legs. I let out a low whimper and I could not control my tears anymore. I could feel small drops of tears roll down my cheeks as he removed the glass. I tightly but my lips to hold the scream in. "Is it over?" "Yeah I took the glass piece out. I just have to sanitize your wound" I let out a deep breath. My breath was quiet shaky because it pained so much. I gripped tightly onto the couch as he applied a medicine which burnt the wound more. There was a lot of blood. I quickly held his arm and hugged him tightly. "It pains just put a bandage please don't do anything" "Its ok its just for a moment" he said as he hugged me back. He caressed my hair. "Can I just hold onto you like this?" "Yeah" he said as he applied a medicine on the wound. He covered it with a bandage. As he finished he came to me with a glass of water. I drank it and kept it on the table. "If you couldn't reach the top shelf then you could've said me. I would've given it to you" He wiped the tears off my face.

"Thank you for h-helping me" "Would you like to tell me about why you ran away from home?" "It's a huge story. I don't wanna say it now. Good night then. I have already interrupted your sleep for quite long" as I got up it started paining more. I managed to walk till the stairs. I wonder how to walk upstairs. "I will help you" "No I have got this" As I said that I lift up my injured leg and jumped onto the next stairs. I fell down all of a sudden. I saw him come towards me. He lift me up in a bridal way. "Drop me down I said I am fine" "No your not. There is still blood coming out of your leg. I know how much that pains" He placed me on the bed. "Now go to sleep it is too late" "Can you uhmm stay here" "Why?" "Nothing its nothing you can go" "Do you want me stay?" how did he get to know it. "No no" "I know your scared. I can't just sit here on this chair. He said as he dragged the chair and sat on it. "You can go to sleep" "But you don't have to--" before I could say complete my sentence he I noticed that he was fast asleep on the chair. He looks so cute

At Least I am not scared anymore

At Least I am not scared anymore. I slowly drifted off to sleep. 

Next day

I woke up as the sunlight hit my face. I walked downstairs. I was unable to walk properly because of yesterday but I somehow managed to walk downstairs. 

Jimin: Good morning

jungkook: Come on. Sit here and have breakfast.

Me: Good morning. Whats for breakfast.

Hoseok: Just a toast.

Me: Well thats good.

Jin: Cho-heesshhii we are all going for work today and you will be alone here and hope that's fine for you.

Me: What do you do for a living?

Namjoon: We all have different jobs. 

Me: Sounds good. 

Yoongi: What do you do?

Me: I don't know. I need to find a job.

Hoseok: What do you wanna do.

Me: Maybe dance? I love dancing.

Everyone turned to hoseok as I said that.

Me: Why what's the matter?

Hoseok is a really good dancer and he is a choreographer. "Wow!" "I will check on your dancing skills later but now I have got to go" as he said that he opened the door. "Can I come with you?" as soon as I said that people looked at me. "Why? just wanted to find a part time job for time being" "You could come with any one of us but why just him?" Jimin asked as he smirked. "I just trust him the most because he has helped me a lot" 

Jin: "That Kinda hurt" 

Me: I am sorry 

Hoseok: Go get ready. I will take you with me. Do you have anything to wear?

Me: Of course I do. I have packed plenty of dresses.

Hoseok: next time you leave your house you better take some money too.

I ignored him and went to my room to change my clothes. 

This is what I wore

This is what I wore. Looks extremely cute doesn't it? I sure have a good taste on dresses. I went downstairs. There wasn't anyone except hoseok. His eyes grew wide as he saw me. "Why are you so surprised? do I look too good?" "What? uhmm no no" We both went out as we locked the door. "Lets take the bus today" "Why? you have that car of yours" "I gave it to Jungkook since he wanted to drive it" "ok" We reached the bus stop. "The bus was pretty full so I had to stand. I held onto the bus handle tightly so that I don't fall. There was a guy standing behind me and he looked like a creep. At first I he came near my neck and I could feel his breath against my neck. As I felt him come too close I moved away. I felt someone stand behind me. I turned back and saw the same creep. "Could you please maintain some uhmm distance it is quiet uncomfortable" "I didn't know you find me uncomfortable. You look amazing so I would like to get some work done with you" as soon as he said that he just wrapped his arms around my waist. My eyes grew wide as he did that. He berried his head in between the space of my neck and shoulder. "Go away" I said in a low voice so that I don't cause a scene. I tried to push him away. I hit his stomach with my elbow. "Don't do that" he said as he came close to me. I suddenly felt him move away. I turned around and saw hobi behind me. "Who are you" the guy asked him. "I am her boyfriend. What do you have to do with my girlfriend?"