Chapter 17

I covered my face inside The oversized hoodie so that he doesn't see my flushed face. He pulled down the hoodie and looked at me. He pat my nose and said, "Are you thinking what I am thinking?" "ahmm what are you thinking?" "Stop acting innocent, it is making me wanna kiss your cheek and squeeze you" 

I cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips. I did a cute pout which made him chuckle. I suddenly heard the door open which made us look at the door with wide eyes. It was Jimin, we couldn't get off each other because we were still in shock.

He let out a nervous laughter and rubbed the back of his neck. "Ah~ I think I came at the worst moment" " duh!" Hobi said as he pulled off me. "I am sorry" Jimin said as he closed the door. "Hobi you scared the poor guy away" "Well then we can get back to what we were doing" "Well What were we doing?" 

"Don't act like you don't know" he said as he came close to me and cupped my face making me look into his beautiful eyes. "Ahmm I don't know what you are talking about" I said as I looked away trying my best to hold my laughter inside. 

I bit my bottom lip due to nervousness. He came close to me as I closed my eyes and waited for his lips to come in contact with mine. I could feel his breath fanning my bangs but he didn't kiss me. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me. He laughed when I did a pout.

He caressed my cheek gently with his thumb which made my eyes feel heavy. My head suddenly fell on his chest as I wrapped my arms around him. "I am sleepy" I said in a low voice. He hugged me back and swung side to side like a penguin. "Let's go sleep then" He said as he bent down to kiss me. I unintentionally sneezed when he came near my lips making him flinch.

"Are you sick?" he placed the back side of his palm on my forehead and neck." You have a bit of a temperature. Go to bed, Ill buy some medicine from the pharmacy and I will be right back. You were inside the ice cold water for almost an hour. It was obvious that you'd catch a cold" "Let's go home and sleep" "But it's almost 8" "It's ok I just have a mild fever I am ok" "You're cheeks are swollen" "I won't be able to sleep here" "Ok fine, wait here I will ask the nurse if we can go home" 

I sat on the bed waiting for him but I unintentionally drifted off to sleep due to the fever. 

Hobi POV

As I returned to the ward with the nurse's permission to get discharged I saw her dozing off with her head resting on the frame of the bed. She was sweating and her cheeks were red. She was continuously sniffling. That Jung woon is getting it bad from me. 

I got an information that Her sister's funeral is going to be held tomorrow, I am just a little scared to tell her this, not knowing how well she'd take it. I patted her cheeks slowly hoping she'd respond to me. "Cho-hee wake up I got the permission to discharge you, If you're too tired we'll just sleep here" 

"She unconsciously held my collar as she coughed a bit covering her mouth with the other hand. She opened her eyes a bit and said, "L-let's go home" Another cough escaped her mouth. Before I picked her up I placed a wet towel on her forehead. I placed her in the car gently. 

We finally reached home. I placed her on the bed pulling over the blanket on her. I gently pecked her forehead. I looked to the side and saw that the bed was too close to the grills leading upstairs. I warned her about them being too low. I pushed the bed to the side, far from the grill so that she doesn't fall down.

The bed was so heavy. I somehow managed to move it. I went towards the kitchen to boil some water. Where the heck is the kettle. I had a hard time just finding the kettle, I didn't wanna wake her up so I found it myself, to be honest I feel kinda nice, helping my girlfriend when she is sick.