Chapter 8

Cho-Hee POV

My eyes grew wide as soon as he pecked my lips. I covered my face as I felt my cheeks burn. I hid my smile as I bit my lower lip. He held my wrist and pulled me. "Yah where are you taking me?" "Somewhere away from that jerk" "Who told you that he was a jerk?" "He confessed to you! and touched you" "Why does that bother you? It's not like you like me or anything is it?" "I--" "I don't want to hear" "Why do you keep saying that you don't want to hear" "Because I don't want to" "I lov--" I covered my ears quickly because I didn't want to hear but I could hear it clearly he said, "I love you!" I pretended to not hear it. "Yah! I know you heard it" "No I didnt!" He caught my wrist and spun me around. I was about to fall but I placed my hand on his chest and looked into his eyes. "Yah! I know you heard it" he whispered to my ear. He came near my ear and said, "Choaye" he whispered as his hot breath hiy my ear which sent shivers down my spine. I pecked his lips. He flinched by my sudden action. He came close to kiss me. I pushed him away and said, "Not so fast" "Then why did you kiss me?" "It was just a peck" "Yah! your testing my patience" "I am not gonna go easy on you~" I said as I ran away. He ran behind me playfully laughing. I suddenly saw a familiar person. 

She-she looked like me. I stood there and looked at her. She looked exactly like me. She had a plain face. I walked towards her and she smirked at me. She walked towards the road. "Wait!" I called out to her. I caught her wrist. "You remember me?" she said as she looked at me in the eyes. "Why do you look like me?" "So you don't remember who I am" I heard the honk of a car. I turned my head to the direction of the honk. I unintentionally let go of her hand as I saw the car come closer to me. I wanted to run but I couldn't move. My legs were fixed to the road. "Cho-heeee!!!" I heard hobi scream as he pushed me away from the path of the car. We both landed on the side of the road. I was still shocked. I could not react to anything. Hoseok was on top of me. He looked at me and cupped my cheeks. "Are you ok?" he said as he looked at me. Tears started involuntarily rolling down my eyes. "Should we go to the hospital? talk something! are you hurt?" I flinched all of a sudden. "What? no- no" I said as I wiped the tears off my face. "I am ok" He helped me get up. "You have a scraped elbow" he said as he saw the wound on my elbow and my palm. He gently blew on my elbow which made the cold air hit my wound making it sting. "I noticed a blood stain on my jeans around my knees" "You are such a careless person. Why didn't you move away when you knew that the car was coming right at you!" "I wanted to but- but I saw someone" "Who was it?" "I- I" He suddenly lift me up in a bridal way. I did not say him to drop me down, instead I placed my hand on his shoulder and looked at his beautiful face. "Cho-hee do you want me to drop you right here?" "No. I want you to carry me like this and stay close to me. Why are you carrying me though? its just a knee scrape" "Maybe I want to carry you too. Even though there isn't a reason" His statement made me giggle. "Will you walk like this till we reach home?" "Of course not. You weigh a hundred pounds" "Yah!!"

 He literally carried me all the way home. I could see droplets of sweat dripping from his hair. To be honest I find it hot. He placed me on the doorstep and began panting heavily by resting his body on his knees by placing his hands on his knees. "Hobi gwenchana?" "I... am fine" he said panting really hard. I rang the doorbell but no one opened the door. "They have all gone somewhere today but I stayed back so get the keys and open it" "but where are the keys?" "In my pocket" I opened the door and went inside. "So... is it just the two of us tonight?" "Yeah... so what?" "Nothing just thinking about things" "It' better not be anything dirty" "I am not sure. It may be dirty" "Yah!!!" I went close to him and held his collar. I pulled him closer to me bending him down to my level. His forehead touching mine. I came close to kiss him but he moved away. "Now you know how that feels" "Yahhhhhhhh!!!!" "Its annoying isn't it?" "Kire. Keep doing that and we will never be able to kiss" I suddenly got a phone call. "Yeoboseyo?" "You run away from your marriage and now your dating someone else? Keep this in your mind, I am the biggest drug dealer and I have the entire world within my palm. If you don't want him to get hurt I want you to come back to me. You know what you had promised me while we were dating" "Jung woon? I did not promise you anything and I have never dated anyone in my entire life. I am sorry I ran away without telling anyone but I did not wanna marry a person like you!" "Ko eun byol" as soon as I heard that name my hands began shaking "Ya, eun byol, that was the name you said when I got to know you" I dropped the phone due to shock. I clutched my chest as the pain hit me. I had shortness or breath all of a sudden. I began hyperventilating. I used to suffer from hyperventilation a lot during my childhood days because of my relatives whom I lived with and because of E-Eun byol they used to lock me up in a room when I refused to do something. I would spend hours in the room crying and hyperventilating. This is the first time after five years. I felt dizzy, my chest began paining. I clutched my chest tightly due to the pain. My heart rate increased rapidly. I got cramps in my muscle and fell on the floor.