Chapter 28

I am staying with guys since my house is under custody for investigation. It has been a week and all the guys are taking really good care of me except for Hobi. He is cold, and ignores me all the time. 

Considering what I said earlier, he did not agree neither did he disagree. So I don't know if our relationship is over, but looking at the way he is behaving I think it is a yes and we are not in a relationship anymore.

I am sitting on the couch, dozing off since I have just woken up from my sleep. "Good morning" I heard Jimin yawn. I turned around and saw him by the water filter filling his glass with water as he rubbed his eyes.

"Get me a glass too" "Dae" he responded as he came to me with the glass of water. He sat next to me in the couch. I suddenly heard a popping sound which made me flinch followed by the raining of confetti.

I was too surprised to even process anything. I just woke up and its raining confetti?I looked around and heard the guys singing something which was for some reason blurr. After a second I was able to hear it correctly.

"Sengil chukha hamida,

Sengil chukha hamida

sarangheun Cho-heeshhii 

Sengil chukha hamida~"

My eyes were still wide from shock, Is it my birthday today? They brought the cake closer to my face so that I could blow out the candles. 

"Sengil chukhae Kimchi"

Jungkook said as he held the cake in his hand. I covered my mouth with my palm in surprise as a giggle escaped my mouth. I blew the candle and looked at all of them.

"I myself didn't remember it was my birthday, Jinja gomawoyo. Saranghae~" I yelled out as a tear slipped from my eyes. Yoongi came close to me and wiped the tears away. "Aigoo stop spoiling the mood" he said making me chuckle.

I ran my eyes through the entire room in search for Hobi. I saw him fold his arms in front of his chest and lean on the wall. He lowered his gaze as I looked at him. The smile on my face faded away as he did that. 

"Uri Kimchi looks sad" Jimin said as he shoved his head to look at me.

"No I am ok" 

We ate the cake and celebrated the day very nicely. This reminds me of the day my mother fed us the cake on our birthday. It's so annoying that I continuously am reminded of the person who hates me the most. 

It was evening and we are sitting in the lawn having the tasty barbeque cooked by Jin. I wasn't allowed to have drinks due to my low alcohol tolerance. I think It would be better if I didn't drink.

My gaze went to Hobi who looked unbothered. He did not even bother looking at me even though it is my birthday. He should try being a bit nice to me. I suddenly remembered something. It is not only me who has a birthday today.

My sister. I need to go to her. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes"

"But where are you going?"

"I have to go somewhere"

I rushed inside the house and grabbed a strawberry muffin with whipped cream on top. It had cute and colourful sprinkles on them. I placed a pink birthday candle on top of the muffin and took off to the cemetery.

It was at a walkable distance so I reached there within no time. I stood in front of her stone as a smile crept on my face.

"Eun byolah, when you were alive, we never got a chance to even hug each other. We never talked nicely, we never shared our clothes, makeup, we never had sweet sister fights, we never had girl talks together. All we ever did was live in fear, fear each other. But better late than never, I want to fix it. Even if it's too late I want to fix everything"