Chapter 16

=== in the tank===

I held my head up firmly supporting it against the inside of the tank. I moved the glass piece back and forth through the rope which left my hands numb due to the pain. The water level was reaching up to my nose. 

I inhaled some of the water unintentionally which made me cough and gag at the same time. I felt my hands get weak due to the coldness. My finger's grip on the glass piece began loosening as I slowly began loosing my consciousness. I shook my head coming back to my senses as I tried cutting the rope, I could feel the rope loosen. Just a little more and I am out of here.

One last swing and my hands were free. But the tank was closed. I slowly got up placing my hands on the walls of the tank. I tried banging on the lid. "Please!! I let out a huge scream hoping someone would hear me. I was on my legs, yet the water level came up to my thighs.

Hobi Pov

"I am sorry for killing you, I don't have any other choice" "You're a liar, she is Kim Cho-hee. I don't care if she isn't because that name does not suite a cruel person like you" I got up on my legs dropping the act I put on. "What made you think I would drink the coffee you gave me? I am not a fool. I clearly saw you sprinkling something in the drink" 

She slowly walked up to me as the soles of her sandals hit the cold floor. "Well then, you leave me no choice" She pulled out a gun from her back pocket. I suddenly heard the door open. When she was about to pull the trigger I saw a strong hand holding her waist making her shocked. She dropped the gun. "Jimin?" "Hyung why is she pointing a gun to you?" He said as he forcefully kept her in his grip when she struggled to get free from his grip.

"She sin't Cho-hee, she is her twin" "Twin?" "I will explain it to you later" I picked the gun up from the floor and tossed it on the bed. "Leave me yo--" Jimin covered her mouth with his palm and tightened his grip around her as she swung around. 

"Face it Eun byol, You are not a bad person. You don't want to do this. Tell me who made you do this" She stopped wiggling around when I asked her this. "That's not true" she said as tears slipped down her cheeks. "Eun byol your sister is in danger. I need to save her, tell me where she is!!!" "I will die if I do" "No you won't" "She said she'd burn me alive if I say anything" "This is your sister" I said as I raised my voice. "21 Yumyoung street Gangnam district" (an imaginary place 😜) 

"Jimin take her with us" I said as I grabbed the car keys. He placed her on his shoulder and placed her in the car. I took off immediately. I had placed the gun in my back pocket.

Cho-hee Pov

My legs were getting slippery. I stood in one place carefully so that I don't slip. Please open it please. I use all my strength and banged on it. The lid began shaking, "Help me!!!" I let out a scream hoping someone would hear me. The water was ice cold, I began shivering. My legs gave up on me. The water level reached my chest. As I was about to fall someone caught me.

He placed my head on his chest as he hugged me tightly. My lifeless body in his arms. It felt a bit warm as his grip tightened. My eyes felt heavy. "I am here it's ok. You're ok" I clenched my teeth together as I shivered more. "I-I am cold" I said in a shaky voice as I grabbed his arm muscle. "I will get you out of here" he said as he placed the coat on me and lift me up. "I-It's cold H-Hobi" 

I got down as soon as I heard gun shots. I got down from his arms as I looked at Jung woon with a gun in front of him. I looked around for something to protect us. I saw a gun in Hobi's pocket. I grabbed the gun and point it to him. "Cho-hee don't do it. You don't know how to shoot you will injure yourself too" "Move!!!" I said as I tried hard not to sound scared. I pulled the trigger I could hear the sound as the bullet shot out.