Chapter 5

He covered me with his jacket and hugged me. He pulled away after some time and looked at me. "Mind telling me what happened?" "Hobi" I said sniffing "Hmm?" he hummed. "Am I miserable person who just looks great on the outside but has a crappy personality on the inside?" "Of course your not why would you ask that? did someone insult you?" "I felt that people only like me for my appearance and not for who I really am. Including my own--- never mind lets just go home" He suddenly held my wrist and spun me around. He bent down to my level and took a tissue from his pocket. He began dabbing it on my cheeks and soaked my tears. He wiped the tears gently off my cheeks. "Your eyeliner and mascara spread all over your face. Now it looks fine. Do quick check" I took out my pocket mirror and looked into it. I looked around to see weather people are looking at me. He suddenly kept his hands on top of my face. "Don't worry I am covering your face fix your makeup"  I quickly fixed my makeup. "I am done" He moved his hands off my face. "Are you ok now?" "Kind of" "Ohh come on don't be sad" he said as he nudged me with his elbow. He all of a sudden snatched my handbag. "Yah! give it back" "Catch me if you can" he said as he ran away. I ran behind him. (Fun fact about Hobi: if a girl is sad he would try his best to make her happy) I got really tired. I stopped and said, "Yah! chakkaman I can't run anymore" I was panting heavily. "Lets go home" "Let me sit here for a while I am really tired" "You can't walk" "Just a minute" "But its getting dark" "Be patient will you?" He suddenly carried me on his shoulder. "Yahh what do you think you are doing?" "Carrying you because you are tired. I am sorry I made you run with that feet. I am sure it would've pained because of yesterday" "Well yeah but drop me down I am fine now" Nope" he said as he carried me all along the street. "People are looking hobi drop me down" "so what?" It is weird because I kinda liked it. Liked the fact that he is close to me and carrying me. Do I love him? 

It started raining all of a sudden. I love rain. I used to dance in the rain every night back in my house. "I got down from his shoulder. I looked up into the sky as the rain trickled on my head. I opened my arms up wide and let the rain fall. I suddenly felt someone holding my hand. Hoseok held my hand and began dancing with me swinging me back and forth.

 Hoseok held my hand and began dancing with me swinging me back and forth

I let out a light chuckle as he did that. "Yah go home you will get sick" I said as I danced with him.

he hugged me all of a sudden and said, "You will catch a cold too" I couldn't control my laughter when he did that

he hugged me all of a sudden and said, "You will catch a cold too" I couldn't control my laughter when he did that. I enjoyed this closeness so much. I hugged him back. The rain just made everything so enjoyable and pleasant. He suddenly came closer and cupped my face as I wrapped my arms around his neck

 He suddenly came closer and cupped my face as I wrapped my arms around his neck

"Choaeyo" I blurted out all of a sudden. I covered my mouth right after that. His eyes grew wide and He pulled aback all of a sudden. "Yah wae!" I shouted as soon as he pulled away from me. "What did you say just now?" "I said that I like you and want to be your girlfriend whats wrong?" He started walking away. Yah! I said as I shouted out loud. "What the hell is wrong with you? you were the one who danced with me and made me say this. Why are you running away?" I back hugged him. He froze in his position. "Am I such a bad person that you run away from me?" "He turned around. "I just did that out of an impulse I didn't know you would say this to me" he said as he noticed my leg bleeding because the bandage was soaking wet. He carried me. "Now lets go home and not talk about this" "Wae? I like you" "Yah! stop it" "Its feels nice when you carry me" "Hajima or else ill drop you here right now" I tucked a strand of his hair behind his ear and came close to him as our forehead touched. "I will make you fall in love with me since you were the one who brought me into this trap"