Chapter 7

He moved away from me and said, "Well do whatever you want" as he said that he went upstairs. "Wait where are you going? shouldn't I sleep there?" "Sleep here for now" "Idiot" "What did you call me?" "An Idiot because you keep giving me hopes then move back and act rude to me. I confessed to you yesterday and why can't you like me back? Your such a jerk" I said as I hopped on the couch. I berried my head in between the pillow. I suddenly felt someone pat on my shoulder. "Go away" I said as I slapped his hands away. "Yah! yah~ yahhhh~~~~~~~~~~" he called out in a babyish voice. I still did not respond. I suddenly felt him tickle me. I began laughing like crazy. "Stop~" I said as giggles escaped my mouth. I held his wrist and pulled him which made him toss over the couch. He landed on top of me. As our eyes met I saw his gaze turning towards my lips. He closed his eyes and came closer to me. I pushed him away. "Yah! wae" "Does this mean you like me" "Why did you push me away?" "That is not the answer to my question" "I--" "Nope I don't wanna hear" Let's teach him how bad it is to play hard-to-get. "But why? you said you liked me" "I changed my mind" "Mwo" "I am going to sleep You can sleep on the couch. I have to go somewhere tomorrow" "But where?" "Just go to sleep" I said as I closed the door to my room. I shouldn't go easy on him either. He must know how annoying it is to play hard-to-get. 

Hobi POV

She just left me confused, baffled and puzzled. She is going with someone tomorrow? Is it a guy? I was ready to kiss her why did she back off? what the hell is happening to me? she said she liked me why did she push me away!

Next day

I woke up and saw her walk down the stairs wearing an unbearably short dress. 

"Where are you going wearing that?" I asked as I got up from the couch brushing my hair with my fingers

"Where are you going wearing that?" I asked as I got up from the couch brushing my hair with my fingers. "I have plans today and I won't be coming back until night" "Kire you can go out but if you don't come back by 7 pm you can stay outside" "What?!" "Yeah you heard it right. We have curfew in this house. Go change your dress. "But why? this is so pretty" "Your not going on a date then why do you have to look unnecessarily pretty" She went towards the door. I stood in front of the door. "Yah move!" she said as she tried to open the door. "I said change the dress!" "Fine!!" she said as she went upstairs to change her dress. 

"is this fine?" "You still look pretty pretty but it's at least not short" "Mind opening the door now?" "Ok but what's with the hair?" "Its just a cute little bun"

"What's wrong with this now?" "Your exposing your neck" "Hobi Please!!!! I have got to go now!" "Ok fine!" I opened the door for her. Wish I could be there with her. But what if I follow her. I disguised myself by putting on a black puffy coat, a black hat, a black mask and a pair of sunglasses. Do I look too suspicious? Should I look casual? Nah this is fine! I quickly followed her down the street. They were heading towards the bus stop. I followed them quickly. They got on the bus. Look at him being all gentleman by giving her a place to sit. I stood next to her holding the bus handle. The guy was sitting behind her. She moved a strand of her hair from her neck to the front. The guy was staring so intensely at her neck. I moved my hands to her hair and pulled down the hair band making her hair bounce on her shoulder covering up her neck. Thank god she didn't feel anything. They guy looked at me with an angry face but I decided to ignore him and look away. They got down at a movie theatre?!  I went in with them. I suddenly saw him moving close to her. He is kissing her!!!!!!!!!! that bastard. I did a sprint across the seats and jumped towards their seat. I ripped them apart and looked at them. Ohh god I caught the wrong couple who were kissing each other. I apologized to them and ran out of the theatre as I saw them going out. "How pathetic am I?" He suddenly cupped her cheeks. I could clearly hear their conversation. "Cho-heeshhi you liked it today" "Of course, it went really well today" "I like you cho-hee. I would like to be your boyfriend. I want you to give me a chance" "Mwo?" "I know your shocked but I really like you. The first time I saw you I really felt like asking you out" "But Ji hoonahh--" "Just give me a chance"  That ignorant jerk. I couldn't control anymore. I ran towards her and hugged her. I lift her up and spun her around. She looked pretty shocked. "Annyeong jagiya I was really worried about you" I said as I placed her down. "Cho-heesshi who is this? you boyfriend?" "Yes" I said as she said "No" at the same time. "Aniyo~ its a misunderstanding. He isn't my boy--" I pecked her lips and said, "Stop Joking around Cho-hee remember about the curfew? we have to get home"