Chapter 14

"Look I can explain. She is just drunk! there is nothing else" "Come on hyung. Everyone practically got to know" Jungkook said as he came towards us. "Yeah they are a couple" I rolled my eyes at him. "What? you have already been caught" "Fine" "Now take her upstairs" She got up all of a sudden. "It is cold~" "Khaja" I said as I held her shoulder and helped her walk. 

We were halfway up the stairs. Her head was about to hit the wall. I quickly stood between her head and the ball. She snuggled in my chest and said, "So comfortable" I let out a light chuckle "Queoo" I whispered to myself. I hugged her and pressed me her cheek. "Apphhaa (it hurts) move your hand" "Your such a cute pie. Who told you to drink when you have low level tolerance" "I said.....I.....I.....have never.....tasted alcohol....in..my...lifee" She said as she raised her head and looked at me. Her eyes were heavy. I caressed her hair and pushed her bangs back so that her face was visible. "Let's go get some sleep" "No~ I want to look at the sky" "Sky? why?" "I just feel like seeing the stars" "But can't you already see those in my eyes?" 

She laughed and made a straight poker face, "Nice one, now please let's go" I lift her up and walked up the stairs. We reached the roof top. I took a chair from the side of the roof top. I found a telescope. "Must be Jungkook's, he looks at the sky sometimes" I kept it in front of us. We both sat on the chair. "You know what so nice about this night? that I am not watching the sky alone weeping and crying my heart out, calling to my parents to take me with them and I don't want to live anymore" As she said that I looked at her, "I am here with you. Happy and loved looking at the beautiful sky without tears in my eyes" I went close to her and kissed her lips softly. I looked at her and said, "Everything's gonna be alright. I will never make you cry. So don't be sad" she laughed. This time her laugh was really special. I looked up into the sky and laughed with her

"Is this a telescope?" she asked as she unsteadily walked towards the telescope

"Is this a telescope?" she asked as she unsteadily walked towards the telescope. "Uh-huh" "Can I look?" "Yeah" She looked into it and said, "Whoaaaa they are as shiny as your eyes" "But I can see a thousand more in yours" my statement made her blush. She smiled and hit my arm saying, "Yah~ stop your making my heart race" "Yah! why did you go and propose to everyone when you got drunk?" "I just didn't seem to find you. But now I did" she said as she hugged me. She got up from the seat and walked to the railing of the roof top. I back hugged her and placed my head between her shoulder and neck and kissed her neck. She flinched as I did that. "Yah! that tickles" "Ohh? that isn't gonna stop me" I said as I kissed her neck and jawline. "Yah~" she laughed as she pushed my head away. Now let's go downstairs. "But I want a goodnight kiss" she said as she showed her puppy eyes. "Fine" I cupped her cheeks and came close to kiss her. I suddenly got the strong smell of alcohol as I heard her yawn with her mouth wide open and her eyes closed shut. 

"Quee" "Where's my kiss?" "Let go sleep. I know you're sleepy" "But--" "No but's let's go" We walked downstairs and reached my room. I opened the door as she unsteadily walked towards the bed and pounced onto it burying her head in between the pillows. I went towards her to keep her head straight and tidy the bed for her to sleep. I suddenly heard her sobbing. "Cho-hee are you crying?" I heard her sob again. I went up to make her lay straight with her face facing mine. She slapped my hands away and held the pillows. "What's the matter? yah! tell me" I began tickling her. As she was caught off guard I spun her around, her face facing mine. Her eyes were puffy and she was sniffling continuously. "Why were you crying?" "I don't want to loose you. But someday they will find me. They will kill me. They will hurt you too" "Neither of us are going to get hurt I won't let anything ever happen to you" She hugged me tightly. 

Next day

===Cho- hee pov====

I woke up with a strong headache. "Ouch" I grabbed my head tightly as the pain increased. "good morning" I heard Hobi say as he walked in with a boul of soup. "Was I too drunk yesterday? My head is killing me" "That's exactly why I brought you some soup to sober up" "Did I make any mistakes" As I asked that a smirk grew on his face which was creeping me out. "What is it? what'd I do?" "You tried to kiss 7 men, asked 5 of them to marry you, walked through the lawn looking for your boyfriend. You were about to kiss Jimin when I pushed him and kissed you and then we blew our secret. Now everybody knows our secret. That's all you did, nothing much" "Arrgggh, please tell me you're Joking" "Fine I am joking" "Yah!!!!!" "I am the one supposed to be angry on you. You were so close to kissing Jimin" "Everybody knows?!?!?!" "Yeah they do. Be prepared to have an earful from Jin hyung" 

I gripped my head tightly and rolled around the bed . How could I have been such a fool? I am so embarrassed. "I am never letting you drink, ever again" Hobi said as he angrily walked out of the room. I slowly walked down the stairs. "Kim Cho-hee!!" I heard someone yell as I slightly slipped. I rolled down the stairs and landed on the floor. "Yah Kimchi get up" I heard Jimin say. "K-kimchi?" I said as I got up from the floor and walked towards the table. "I guess that would be easier to call than Kim Cho-hee, way too long. Now come and sit here. We.... have got to... have some serious talk" I slowly walked towards the seat and sat next to Jimin. 

"So you're dating Hobi?" Jin said as he served me the food. "Uhmm yeah I-I really like him" "Are you gonna dump him?" Taehyung said, squeezing the spoon in his hands. "will you break his heart?" "Do you really like him?" "Guys stop questioning her" Hobi said as he came towards me and held my hand. "We both like each other and that's all that matters" There room was filled with noise of the clock ticking. There was dead silence. I decided to break the silence by saying, "Please let us be together" "Fine" Jin said as he gulped down the orange juice. "Fine? was that easy or what?" "Yeah we are ok with it unless the both of you break up and remain depressed throughout you whole life" "No, we will never do that to each other" "Good for you" I went towards Jin and Hugged him. "Thank you so much" "Well, I was fine with you hugging me until the way you acted yesterday" I bit my lower lip in embarrassment and squinted my eyes. I covered my face with my palm. "Yah! Kimchi" Jimin said as he opened my palm and looked at me. "Will you marry me?" as soon as he said that everyone in the room started laughing out loud.

"Stop it~" I said as I ran upstairs. I jumped onto my bead and covered myself with the blankets. I slightly moved the blankets to see Hobi. "You're moving out today, get ready" "Hobi I am really sorry for yesterday I--" before I  could complete my sentence he pecked my lips and said, "Shh, you were drunk, blame the alcohol. It isn't your fault" He ran his hands through my hair. I got up from the bed and went to dress. 

I dressed up and went downstairs. Hobi stood at the doorstep tossing the keys in his hands. "Khaja" he said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the car. 

After a long ride we reached the place. I had the keys in my bag, I opened the door and went inside. My eyes fell on the bottle of medicine next to the bed. Is that mine? I quickly hid it from Hobi. 

"What are you hiding?" "N-nothing. Go now, let me have a moment with my house" I pushed him out and gave a kiss on his forehead. "Bye bye" "Bye" as I bid him a goodbye I closed the door and took a deep breath in and out. I put on some comfortable clothes. A sleeveless top with some shorts. I tied my hair into a messy bun and began cleaning. 

I was halfway through the hall when I heard the doorbell ring. I peeped through the hole and saw a man standing in front of the door with a box. I opened the door, "Ajhussi what is it?" "I have a parcel for you" He gave the box to me. I took a look at the box, My eyes fell on a girl on the by the road all of a sudden. Eun byol? sh-she.. what is she---

My thoughts were interrupted as someone covered my mouth with a cloth which made me dizzy. Before I passed out I could see her, waving me a goodbye. After that everything blacked out.