Chapter 13

"Wae? what's the matter? someone just rang the doorbell. I something wrong?" "No let me open the door" I said as I pushed him to the side. I slowly opened the door and peeped to have a look at the person behind. I-It was my aunt. "Ohh dear you don't know how much I have missed you" I furrowed my eyebrows as she hugged me. I held both of her arms and gently pushed her. She got of me and said, "Come let's go home" she was about to drag me out but Hobi caught my wrist. "Ajhumma I don't know who you are to her but the only thing I know is that I am her boyfriend and your not taking her anywhere" "What do you know about her? she has to marry a billionaire. She just had a bad thought and ran away from home. I am sure she can correct this mistake of hers" I held her hand and removed it from my wrist. I stood next to Hobi.

 "Ajhumma I know that I am the one who is preventing you from getting the money he promised you in return for me. I can pay you the equal amount. I am not coming with you, I don't want to be sold off. I thought you loved me. You were the only one who showed affection to me but you stabbed in the back. I still love ajhumma I know you love me too. Please just go away from me and never come back"

I could see her eyes tearing up. I know they were fake, a smirk appeared on my face as I saw the tears forming in her eyes. "How did you hear all this?" "Wae? is it bad that I heard such a thing?" Hobi placed his hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Stop it Cho-hee. Let's not talk any further. She is an old woman" "She is a devil Hobi" I said as I looked at him sternly with my teary eyes. I suddenly felt her grab my wrist. I turned towards her and shut the door  on her face. 

"Cho-hee hold your anger. She is an old woman, let's not loose our temper like that" "What do you know? You don't know what happened to me. You don't what she said to me. You don't know what she---" I began sobbing as I said that. "S-she" I burst into tears. He came close to me. I placed my head on his chest. He hugged me tightly and began swinging back and forth. "Your right, I don't know what you've been through. But let's keep it all in the past. I am always here for you" "Even you like me for my face don't you?" "Who told you that?" "Everybody around me seems to like me for the same reason" "They like for who you are, you are a good person. There are many people who like you and I am one of them" 

I held his arm tightly and hugged him back. "You are making my shirt wet" he said as he ruffled my hair. I looked up at him with red puffy eyes. He cupped my face and wiped my tears away from my cheeks with his thumb. He kissed my forehead. "Finished arranging the stuff? we have to go back home to say a proper goodbye to all of them" I nodded my head. "Khaja" he said as he lift me up. "don't you love to lift me up Hobi? why do you lift me all the time?" "Don't you love it when I lift you?" "Hard to deny. Yeah I do" I said as kissed his cheek. 

We reached home. Everyone were there inside. "You all, Cho-hee is moving out today, so let's give her a good time celebration today" Hobi said out in a loud voice. "She is moving out?" Jungkook asked as he did a sprint above the couch. "Yes I am" "How about we drink some Soju?" Jin said as he lift the plastic bag with bottles clinging inside. "Do you drink?" "Yes I do" I am kidding, I never even tasted alcohol in my entire life. I don't know my level of tolerance I might get really drunk. 

We went to the lawn where there were chairs and and wooden tables. A barbeque grill to the side of the table. I pulled a chair and sat next to Hobi. I wore a sleeveless top but it was pretty cold outside. I am too lazy to go inside and get my Jacket from upstairs. I ran my fingers through my arm to make myself warm. I felt someone place a jacket on my shoulder I lift my head up and saw Hobi. He came close to kiss me. I pushed him away and said, "We are not alone!" "Ohh right, I forgot" 

He pulled the chair next to me and sat next to me. I put my head on his shoulder. Jungkook came up to us and sat next to me. "Love birds gonna break up?" "Of course not" "Why are you gonna move out then?" "Doesn't mean I am gonna break up with him?" "Then why?!!!" "Because I just wanted to" I tilted my head and and looked up at Hobi. He came close to me, "Pleaseeee you guys stop" "You can't stop couples from Kissing Jungkook" I said as I held Hobi's neck and pulled him into a kiss. "Jin alert, Jin alert, Attention please part ways from each other, Get off each other's lips right now" I immediately pulled off. All of them sat on the table. Jin poured us a glass each. I had a sip. It felt like a train was going through my throat. My throat is burning. I gaged a bit. "Are you ok?" Hobi asked. "I-I eww this tastes so bad" "But you said you drink" "I have never tasted alcohol" "Now bear with it. Who said you to lie" He poured another glass. He placed it on his palm and stuffed it inside my mouth. I gaged again. This time it tasted a bit better. I was actually starting to like it. 

My sight was getting a bit blurry. I held the bottle and poured it unsteadily onto the glass. There were a couple of spills. I drank it in one swift gulp as I furrowed my eyebrows. I let out a light cough as I finished drinking. 

Hobi POV

She looks drunk. I should've just sent her inside. She laid her head on my shoulder. "Hobiiii~" she moaned as she as she cupped my cheeks. As soon as they heard her say that Jin spit the Soju out of his mouth. What the hell does she mean by "Hobi~?" Namjoon asked as he furrowed his eyebrows and opened his eyes wide enough for it to pop out of his socket. "What the hell have you been teaching her" Jin asked as he looked at Jimin. "What? I didn't do anything" all eyes fell on me. "I am not responsible for anything she does. Lets just keep the dirty thoughts aside you guys" She got up from my shoulder and goes to Taehyung shouting Opppaa!!!! she hugged him. She pounced on him so hard that the chair lost balance and they fell on top of each other. Makes me kinda jealous, but never mind because she isn't in her right state of mind. "Ohh wait, you weren't the one I was gonna kiss" "Where is boyfriend?" she asked as she walked around the lawn. "I will find you and kiss you!!! where is my Namjachingu?" "Yah walk steadily" Jungkook said as he helped her walk. She tiptoed and was about to kiss Jungkook. I immediately got up from the chair. He turned her around and said, "Get yourself together" He pulled the chair and made her sit there. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Jungkook, "You aren't my namjachingu" she said in a squeaky voice as she did a pout. "Ohh I think I found him" she said as she walked towards Yoongi. She held his collar and said, "Your face? I know you. Will you marry me?" "Whoa get of me" he said as he pushed her with a smile.

She went to Namjoon and sat on his lap. He held her waist and said, "Cho-heesshii your drunk. I didn't know you hit on guys while you're drunk" She was about to fall off his lap but he caught her back. "oppa~, do you know where my boyfriend is?" she asked with a cute little pout which made me cover my face in my palm out of pure embarrassment. "As a matter of fact I don't" "Then will you marry me?" "Please get off me right now" he said as he brought her to her seat. No one is going to marry me. She said as she started crying. I mean, pretending to cry. Jimin was walking past her. She turned around and held his collar. "I don't care, I am kissing you" She was about to kiss him. I got from my seat and said, "Hey! my mouth is here!!!" as I said that I ran towards them and pushed Jimin. She smashed her lips on mine as I kissed her back. She wrapped her arms around my body as I held the back of her neck and tilted my head. She pulled off and said, "I finally found my Namjachingu" as she said that, she passed out. I caught her. "That totally explains why she moaned your name earlier" "I blew up the secret"