Chapter 29

I opened the door with the latch on. "Chogiyo?" 

I flinched as he lift his head to show his face. I sighed in relief once I saw his face. 

"H-Hobi?" I asked in confusion.

He clicked the latch with his finger two times and said, "Open this thing"

I opened the latch and opened the door wide so that he could come in. I looked at the rain as I shivered with fear. I closed the door immediately. 

He sat on a chair next to the window. I dragged a chair and sat in front of him face-to-face.

I looked down at my legs as I twirled my fingers with the hem of my skirt. 

"So why are you here?" I asked in a cold tone.

"It's raining" he replied as he flicked his finger on the window.

"Yeah.. so?"

"Phaboya! The day we met, the day you confessed to me, the day I though I lost you. It rained then too. The rain reminds me of you"

His words made me chuckle.

"I used to love the rain too. But all the terrible things like, when I thought my life was about to end, the day I killed my sister. It rained then too, unfortunately, these memories were strong enough to overrun the beautiful ones. Ever since then, I am scared. Scared that I would loose my life, scared that I might get betrayed by the ones I love"

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I said it. "You don't know how much I suffered while you were away, I hate my life" I sobbed harder. He suddenly pulled my chair close to his making me widen my eyes in confusion.

"Let me make a beautiful memory for you" he said as he grabbed the back of my neck pulled me into kiss.

I couldn't process anything at first but slowly I melted into his kiss. I hadn't felt his lips in like forever, this touch of his can heal every wound of mine. I kissed him back as I tilted my head placed my arms around his shoulder. 

His one arm was behind my neck, his other hand slowly wrapped around my waist until he suddenly tightens his grip and brings me closer to me. His sudden action made me jump a bit but our lips didn't leave each other's contact.

It felt like I was craving for this very moment for a long time. He pulled off for a second since we were out of breath. We looked into each other's eyes as we were panting heavily.

He lift me up in a bridal way as he kisses me again. He goes upstairs with me as we still don't leave each other. My one hand on his chest where as the other on the back of his neck.

He dropped me on the bed as I landed with a bounce. He hovered above me as his kisses trailed down to my jawline and neck.

(and the rest is history. Up to your imagination😏 I don't write smut )

== morning ==

I am cooking breakfast. I still can't get my mind out of what happened yesterday. Each time I thought about it I covered my face in embarrassment. My thoughts were interrupted by the sudden action of a huge pair of arms around my waist making me gasp.

I turned around and looked at him as he gave me a I-had-a-great-time look.

My gaze went down to his lips which were parted away. He noticed me and turned me around all of a sudden. I don't get used to his sudden actions which make me surprised all the time. He turned me around and grabbed me waist pulling me into a harsh yet passionate kiss.

He pinned me to the wall. I pulled off from him, "There is food in the stove. It will burn" 

"Let it burn" he said as he brought his head closer to kiss me but I pulled him away.

"Are you crazy?" 

"Yes, crazy over you. Your the one who made me like this"

I chuckled at his words. "Yah let me go. Don't blame me when the house burns"

"Aishh" He said before loosening his grip on my body. I ruffled his hair and went towards the stove.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a kiss again. Just when I was getting into the kiss he pulled away. "Wae~" 

"Don't blame me when the house burns down" he repeated my sentence with a smirk plastered on his face.

"You did this on purpose didn't you?"

"Maybe, now go turn off the stove"

== time skip ==

It was birthday yesterday and I should go see my mom today. I have the permit to visit her in jail. 

I looked at myself in the mirror as I latched on a pair of shiny earring on my ears. I caught Hobi looking at me from the mirror. We both looked at each other through the mirror.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I am sure"

== in the visitor's room ==

My mom was behind the glass, The only way we could communicate to each other. 

"You have come here to celebrate your victory? you have caught me behind bars now"

"Eomma, I have never said that I hated you, stop talking like that. I am here to see you because it was our birthday day before yesterday"

"Ohh I remember that wretched day"

"I wan to know, know what you have been through. I have spent an awful lot of time with you in my childhood and I had no trouble sensing the fact that you've had wounds, strong wounds in the past"

Her eyes were filled with tears as I mentioned it but she managed to keep it in, "You are wrong, All I had done was one mistake, It was you? you both spoilt my life!" she yelled on top of her lungs.

"We both know that's not true. We spent day and night together, talked to each other, hugged each other and you can never deny the fact that some of those affection you showed to us wasn't fake. Sometimes your hug had true meaning. What made you so stubborn at the fact that your world was good just with dad. What about Grandma"

As I mentioned my grandma a tear slid down her cheeks.

"You killed her" she said in a shaky voice.

"No I didn't, I was the one blamed, you and I both know what happened that day. You never hated us from the start. That one day, everything changed. If you never tell me what the hell happened, how am I supposed to live in peace. I love you Eomma, why do you assume that I am the messenger of the devil sent to destroy you. I have never once wished that you would die"

"I hurt you, I tried to kill you, I said things to you one could never forget. Why do you still keep coming back to me"

"That's the difference between the both of us. I learnt to love, I learnt the fact that no one deserves hate. No one deserves to be treated with hatred. I am different from you. Because I--

I never hated you for anything you have done to me. If you don't have anything to say I think I must leave. I at least have some peace since I opened up to you"

I was about to leave when my mom said something to hold my step back.

"I know what happened that day"