Chapter 1

I am getting married today and I should be happy but I am scared. The guy I am getting married to is a drug dealer and inspite of knowing it my relative, I don't have parent by the way, Just wanted to get rid of me. He was filthy rich but I am scared, Scared that he will hurt me. I don't want to get married. I had finished getting ready. 

They made me wear a friggin corset

They made me wear a friggin corset. I cannot breath because of this tight piece of crap. I looked in the mirror. I traced my hands through my curves and observed my figure. I whistled flirtatiously to myself and said, "Who is the sexy girl standing there" I suddenly heard the door knock. "Who is this?" "We are your relatives dear open up" "Yeah sure, these so called "relatives" of mine are the ones who are practically selling me to that dangerous guy" I opened the door. They came inside and hugged me. "Omo yeposseo!" they said as they looked at me from top to bottom. I gently pushed them away from me. "Why are you here?" "What's with the angry tone? we are here to give you gifts" "Thank you now please leave" I said as I pushed them away from me. As I locked the door I heard their gossips. "Such an arrogant girl she is" "Ya I actually felt sad for her at first but now I feel like she deserves this" "She is gonna learn a good lesson" I was used to these gossips. Life was hard after my parents went away. I let out a huge sigh and took a look at the gifts. 

Hmm this dress is quiet good I suppose

Hmm this dress is quiet good I suppose. Its cute. 

Some nice pair heels

Some nice pair heels. They go well with the dress. There is just a few minutes left for my wedding. Just 1 more hour and I am sold off to the biggest drug dealer. God knows what will happen to me. Should I just run away? No I am scared. Hah! who am I kidding, that doesn't sound like a bad idea does it? Screw the marriage. I removed my dress and kept it on the side of the bed. "Sorry mom and dad. I really don't want to do this" I wore the dress that I got from my relatives. Wow sure does look cute on me. I took a huge bag and packed all my stuff. Should I take money? I guess not. I will just take a couple of dresses and makeup. To make sure that no one notices me I tied a pashmina over my face. I slowly closed the door to my room. I walked slowly so that no one notices me. Everyone were really busy with the arrangements. I slowly reached the gate and tried to open it. It began creaking as I opened it more wide. I suddenly felt someone pat on my shoulder. I turned back. As I turned back the pashmina flew off my face. "A-Aren't you the bride?" I heard the lady ask me. "The bride is missing!" I heard someone shout. Their eyes fell on me. Get her! I heard someone shout. The guards ran behind me. I opened the gate and began running in full speed. The guards were chasing me. No god please! I don't want to get caught. I reached the main road. I swayed my hands so that a car could give me a lift. A car stopped in front of me. "Please give me lift" "To where?" "To.... seoul" "By yourself" "Yes! now go!" After a long ride I reached a place which he claimed to be Seoul. I ran out of the car. I saw the gaurds following me. I quickly went towards an empty street. There was a car in the empty street. I didn't have any choice left. I tried to open the car. It was unlocked. I opened the door and sat in the car. There was a guy in the car who was gonna scream but I quickly covered his mouth. I heard the guards run past us. As their footsteps faded away I let go of his mouth. "Who are you?" "I am sorry" "I sorry I am hoseok" "That's not what I meant. There were people chasing me down the street so I had no other choice left. Sorry for interrupting" "You still didn't say your name" "I am Kim cho-hee. I will get going then" As I said that I got up but I suddenly stumbled over something and landed on top of him. My eyes met his dark sparkly ones. But soon his gaze changed from my eyes to my waist. He tapped my waist three times and said, "Are you wearing a corset?" I quickly got off him. "Why would you ask me that?" "Out of curiousity" he said as he did a cute little pout. How could he look so innocent while saying something so pervy?" "Someone suddenly opened the door" A handsome guy saw us both and said, "Sorry wrong car" "Yah your in the right car" he opened the door real wide and looked at me. "Who are you?" "I am Kim cho-hee" "You said you were sorry" "Stop the joke hoseok" "Why- why are you here?" "I was uhmm never mind I will get going then" I stepped out of the car and began walking. "Where are you going?" "to somehwere my legs take me" As I said that I began walking. Ohh god the streets were pitch dark. It was cold and one of the street lights weren't working. I took a stone from the road and kept it in my hand. Just in case. Did they seriously leave? Its not like I expected them to help me or something but they should've at least asked me if I had a place to stay because I don't and now I am homeless. 

I saw a park with a swing. I sat on the swing and gently swung back and forth looking into the sky. The moon looks so happy today. I drew a heart in the sand and a light chuckle escaped my mouth as I did that. I believe that my soulmate is somewhere out there. Did I take a foolish decision? Was I too impulsive? Should I just have stayed?" It began raining all of a sudden. I kept my hands over my head. But all of a sudden I didn't feel the rain trickle on my hand I looked up and saw Hoseok? "Why are you here?" "Yah! do you think I am so heartless that I will leave a girl in all alone in the dark streets of Seoul" Gosh his statement made me blush real hard. He tilted the umbrella towards my direction.

 He tilted the umbrella towards my direction

He stretched his arms towards me. I hesitantly held his hand. He pulled me up and I stood under the umbrella with him.

 He pulled me up and I stood under the umbrella with him

I suddenly heard my guards. "Check there! she might be there! we must take her!" "Omo ottuke they will take me home and I am done for" He looked around and pulled me with him. We stood behind a wall. He pinned one of his hands to my right trapping me in between his muscular arms. He peeped and saw the guards approaching. He pinned the other arm to my left and I was trapped in between both his arms. "Look just do as I say ok? play along" He cupped my face all of a sudden and came close to me. He tilted his head and his lips were just inches apart from mine. I pressed my lip into a thin line out of nervousness. What the hell is he doing? I could feel his breath against my face. My heart was about to jump out of my chest.

(All the pictures I have used in all the FFS of mine don't belong to me. They are all from Google. No copyright intended)