Chapter 10

"Jungkook I swear to god your dead once I get you in my hands"

Jimin: Hobi hyung, your not getting ready?

I kept the phone aside and said. "Don't I look ready enough?" He examined me from top to bottom and said, "Yeah I guess so. Let's go Cho-hee is here" he said, pointing his fingers towards the stairs. 

Cho-Hee POV

I walked down the stairs. "Let's go?" "Come on" Jimin said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder making me flinch. My gaze immediately turned to Hoseok.

"Jimin! would you mind keeping your hands off her?" "Uhmm why? she is my sister

"Jimin! would you mind keeping your hands off her?" "Uhmm why? she is my sister. Like! My sister" he said as he looked at me and pinched my nose making me laugh. "Jimin~ssii" I heard Jungkook shout from the corner of the room. "Keep your hands off my sister!" "But she was mine" J hope came towards me and slapped Jimin's hands off my shoulder. "She is mine"

Jungkook: "That's right she's--- wait what?!"

J hope: "I mean sister" 

"Eww don't say that. You don't kiss your sister" I whispered as I looked at him. "Fine she is my friend" "You don't kiss your friend either, but it's better than kissing your sister" "I have a sister god damn it. Stop saying that, it sounds so weird" He whispered back. 

"Let's go" Jimin said as he spun the keys on his index finger. Jimin sat in the front and J hope sat in the back with me. "Hey I am not an uber driver. Someone sit with me in the front" "No thanks it's nice in here" "Hobi, Sit with him. He is right, he isn't our Uber driver" I whispered to him. "Ok Fine" he said as he was about to peck my lips and I leaned in too but I noticed Jimin inside the car. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away. I rolled my eyes at him and looked at Jimin, signalling J hope that we are not alone. He gave me a 'What-the-hell-I-really-wanted-to-kiss-you' look. I gave him an 'I-am-sorry-but-we-will-do-it-later' look. "I know a good real-estate agent. He is a close friend of mine. I think we will go to him first" "Ok" 

===== at the real-estate agent's office======

"Annyeonghaseyo" we said as we got in. "Jiminssi~ annyeong" a guy came towards us and shook hands with Jimin. His gaze fell on me. "Ohh~ looks like someone's got a girlfriend" he whispered to Jimin. "Don't say that. She is  like a sister to me" I suddenly felt someone push me. Hobi pulled towards him. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and pulled me close, squishing me tight. He can get really possessive at times. "So what are you looking for?" "Uhmm a house for this lady right here. She is currently looking for a small house for rent or lease" "A small yet elegant one" I added to his sentence. The guy came close to me and said, "As elegant as you?" "Dae?" I asked in a confused tone. "If you want a house as elegant as you then.... it's gonna be worth a million won" His statement made me chuckle. "Yah!! whoever you are. If your gonna show a house then do so. Stop flirting with unknown girls"

He got in the car with us and we are currently driving to the first house for the day. It was nearby so we reached quickly. The house looked quite decent from the outside.

 The house looked quite decent from the outside

The interior looks so cool. I was mesmerized by the cute house. "Whoaa!" "Liked it?" "Is it for rent or lease?" "Lease" "How much?" "I will have to cross check but since it's you I will reduce the price by 25%" "Gomawoyo" "This house is crap" Hoseok said grabbing our attention. "What is it Hobi? it looks quite fine to me" "He went upstairs and stood near the railing. "Look this house is totally not safe for her. This railing is so low that she could fall off. It is dangerous for her to be in here. Plus the kitchen looks so suffocating. The garden is really small" "Hobi we are looking for a moderate house. Not a shopping mall" "Fine! but I won't let you buy this!" 

We moved on to the next house.

"This house is so cute" "That's the problem

"This house is so cute" "That's the problem. It's too cute that I fear you might change into a plushy one day" "Hobi stop" Jimin yelled. "The railing is too low here too" "What is up with you and the railings?" "You might fall down!" "I wont!" "Don't cry when you do one day" 

 "The railing is too low here too" "What is up with you and the railings?" "You might fall down!" "I wont!" "Don't cry when you do one day" 

This is what I call a classy house. "Unless your looking for a giant piece of antique I don't think you should buy this" He is just pointing out mistakes in every house we see. "Hobi!!!!!!!" I held his wrist and pulled him outside the house with me. We stood behind a wall. "Hobi what's the matter?" "I just don't want you moving out" "I will miss you too but, you can't just keep finding mistakes in every house" "But how can I live without you" "Ohh come on. It's not like someone's stopping me from visiting you" I hugged him tightly. He suddenly pinned my hands to the wall. He looked at me with a sly smile fixed on his face. He kissed me on my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He held my waist and brought me closer. I involuntarily grabbed onto his muscles. I broke the kiss and cupped his cheeks. "I wont go anywhere ok?" "Thank you" he said as he squeezed me tightly. My eyes suddenly fell on someone holding a gun. He was about to pull the trigger at us when he saw me looking at him. "Bang"