Chapter 23

I panicked as soon as I saw the blood on my palm. Am I poisoned? did someone but venom in my drink? Am I going to die? I quickly got up and went to the sink. I coughed more hard this time as I spit blood in the sink.

My throat is killing me. I washed my mouth and grabbed a towel from the end of the sink and wiped my mouth. I saw traces of blood on the towel. I dropped it in the sink filled with water. I walked towards the living room with wobbly steps. I suddenly held onto the bathroom doorknob for support.

I can't stand straight. I often have fever at night, I rummaged through the drawer for my medicine. I had them which helped reduce my cough for a moment. I suddenly heard someone knock the door. 

"Hobi?" I called out as I went towards the door. I peeped through the hole but did not see anyone. I slowly opened the door to see who was there. I saw a small envelope on my doorstep. I looked right and left to see if someone is there. 

I slowly picked up the envelope. I opened it and reached my hand inside it, something suddenly pricked me, "Ouch" I yelled as I put my finger in my mouth to suck in the blood. There was a rose inside the envelope. 

My eyes grew wide as I saw it. There was also a knife with blood inside the envelope. I dropped the envelope as I began panting hardly. "There was blood on the knife. There was blood on the knife" I repeated over and over again as I shut the door and covered my ears with my palm.

My voice got shaky as I covered my ears and swung back and forth on my knees. Tears slid down my cheeks. I tried to calm myself down. I should have never left the house. I should have just been my pathetic self, marrying a pathetic guy.

I would not have to suffer like this, I wouldn't be dumped by someone I loved so much. I wouldn't have to be so lonely and lost. I should've just gotten married, fate can never be changed. I think my life is just meant to be such a mess. I grabbed the sleeping pills, I was hesitant at first. Should I eat them? 

I really can't sleep, the scene of the blood is just replaying in my mind over and over again. Everything is just killing me, I cannot sleep. I was about to put it in my mouth but I placed it inside the drawer and closed it. I can't be such a terrible. 

I won't risk my life once again.

3weeks have passed by and he is still not home

3weeks have passed by and he is still not home. I am really sick, I can't sleep every night because I get threatening and creepy phone calls and envelopes at night. I am really fed up of all this, why can't she just kill me. Why is she making my life so miserable.

Hobi can get really angry at times but I am angry at the fact that he just left when I said him to. I am too tired to even eat my breakfast. I ate my morning doze of medicine to reduce my temperature. Gosh I haven't slept in days.

I have to go grocery shopping too. But I can't I am tired, I can barely walk. All I want to do is sleep. I am lovesick and there is no treatment for me. I finally managed to get up from bed. I stumbled. That jerk, he wouldn't even apologize to me for he rudeness, even though I was the one who ruined everything. He went overboard.