Chapter 7: Your Alive!?!

The time is currently 3:00 and that means I have three hours to spare before Elena's graduation. I need to find out why no one new I was alive maybe I was in a facility that can't have visitors?. I have no clue all I know is I need to find out why. I walk in human speed to the hospital I came out of I read the name it was a mental hospital just before I walk in I put my hair up in a night ponytail and enter. "Show me Candice Gilbert file" I compel the receptionist she hands me the file and told her to forget this and then I leave the hospital.I go

To a near park a few blocks down from the hospital.I sit down on one of the park benches and open the file inside there is a lot of paper work some tape recordings and my phone. I pull out my phone and turn it on 20 calls from Elena, 13 from Stefan and 8 from Damon there was alot of messages most of them were just asking were I was but some from Elena caught my eye "hey where are you, I know were sisters Klaus showed me a pic of our parents and you. plez call me we need to talk." Elena's texted read. I grabbed the paper work and i scanned through it "Day 6  Candice hasn't stop yelling random words like vampire, kill me and other things. We are tempted to just put her out of her misery" I gasp in shock I go right to the back "day 20 she has completly lost it she can't stop screaming and she tried to bite 5 nurses were gonna move her to a bigger treatment center." I was speechless a tear appeared from my eye and before I new it I was crying. My long hair falling in front of my face it was already 4:00 I needed to get ready I grabbed the files and went into the mystic falls mall. I first went to the bank and got money out *yes I do have a bank account* I went into a few shops untilbi found the perfect dress it was a strapless mint green skater dress with a small black belt and obviously got a new bigger pair of black heel and then I got a black purse that I put the folder in. I then went to the hairdressers and got the red out of my hair and got my hair dyed a little bit darker brown. I also got my make up done and I also painted my nails black by that time it was 5:45 and I needed to get to the school for the ceremony. I walked in and the ceremony had already began everyone was too focused by the graduates to notice me I saw in the front row Damon, Elena's brother and a few other people i didn't know behind them were the Mikalesons even Finn and Cole Were there what the hell was going on. There were a lot of graduate and all bunched together were Elena, Stefan,Caroline, Bonnie and Matt after the awarding for the graduates they asked for the family members to come up and say something about the graduate and a photo. It was my time to shine all of a sudden parents started going up there all parents were next to there graduate and Elena's brother was next to Elena. I walked through the middle of all the seats I heard people gasp and I giggled I walked up the stairs towards Elena and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders "Congrats sis" I whisper "Ahh..... who are you?" the principle asks "Im Candice, Elena's sister" people gasp "Is this true Elena?" The principle asks "yep she's my sister",Elena responds.

Thank u so much for reading 220 veiws omg OK first of all I am so sorry I haven't updated on Friday  but I had no internet so u are gonna get the other update after this! Thank you so much for reading bye Xxxx