Chapter 20: Final !!

*Damon's POV*

I did it I killed Elenas sister.. Part of me knew that I shouldn't of done it but now me and Elena can be together I love Elena not Candice right??

Candice lifeless body drops on the ground Stefan rips himself from the ropes and attacks me I got distracted by Elena screaming. Stefan pinned me up against a wall "How could you do that" Stefan yells at me "brother she wan—— " I got interrupted by Stefan "It always has to be about you doesn't Damon" Stefan cries he pushes me against the wall and zooms out of the house "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME" Elena yells from across the room tears streaming from her eyes "you have gone low before Damon but this is just too far... Were over" Elena finishes  my heart shattered when she said those two words I was so angry I punched a hole against the wall next to me Elena jumped back scared of me I would never hurt her she knows that but she's still scared, I zoom off.

*Elena's POV*

I fall down next to my dead sister she's gone not coming back I lift her up in my arms and cry into her hair "thank god she's gone" Caroline says laughing "excuse me. My sisters dead and all you can say is thank god she's gone? I knew you where a bitch Caroline but I never thought you would be happy my sisters dead. Get out of my house!" I yell at her I was home alone everyone left me. I pick her up and carry her into her bedroom and put her on her bed I didn't want to bury her again I left the room and collapse on the ground.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK NOW THERE IS GOING TO BE SEQUEL!!! BUT I WANT TO PRE WRITE IT ALL AND FINISH IT BEFORE I PUBLISH IT I WILL UPDATE YOU GUYS ON THIS BOOK WHEN IT MIGHT BE COMING OUT SO DONT DELETE THIS BOOK FROM YOUR LIBRARY I DONT KNOW YET WHAT I AM GOING TO CALL THE SECOND ONE BUT........ I WONT BE STARTING IT UNTIL I AM UP TO CHAPTER 20 ON MY OTHER BOOK WHICH IF YOU WANT TO READ IT ITS CALLED (LEFT BEHIND 1D FANFIC) SO THE SEQUEL WONT COME OUT FOR A WHILE ANYWAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY FIRST BOOK IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME SO I WILL TALK TO YOU GUYS LATER THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING BYE Xxxx