Chapter 10 : The other side

*Damon's pov*

I start the engine Elena grabs my hand "I love you" she says softly "I love you too" I reply I put my foot down and we speed down to  Mystic falls I can see the Grill up ahead I go even faster and before you know it we went flying through the grill pain went through my whole body something had gone through Elena's heart it was a metal pipe. Before I could get up someone pushes me down I see its one of the travelers he grabs a chunk of metal and stabs it though my heart it all goes black.

*Candice's POV"

I have been here for 4 hours I have been trying to find someone but there is nothing. Until I see someone familiar is bonnie doing a spell and Alaric and Elena touch her and they disappear just before they could do anything I rush in front of them "missing someone?" I say meanly "yes you " Stefan says smiling at me "No she can't come" Damon yells "I am not going anywhere then" Stefan yells I look at bonnie I can see she is getting weaker and she can't hold it. I grabbed Stefans hand a put it on Bonnie "Noo " he screams. Damon pins me on the floor "well you are not going anywhere Bonnie shut the portal " Damon yells she does what he says she disappears then out of no where this light appears blinding us both it all goes dark.

*Elena's POV"

"BONNIE WHERE THE HELL IS DAMON" bonnie on the floor knocked out "he didn't make it he tried to stop Candice from entering the other side" she explains "wait a minute he tried to stop Candice because I was mad with her and now she is stuck on the other side with her" Elena said sadly "What the hell is your problem Elena why did you want Candice to stay there she risked her life for mine" Elena explains everything to Stefan.

So sorry for late update again I have decided for the final time that I am gonna update On Wen, Fri and on Sun that is my finalize days I am gonna update on. Omg can we just talk about the new ep of TVD how good was it I am not gonna talk about it because of spoilers but if you wanna talk about it in the comments I will happily contribute to the convo anyway I will see you guys soon bye!!! Xxxx