Chapter 9: What the hell?

We both kiss each other our lips in sync I didn't want to let go of him I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him he grabbed my legs and pushed me against the tree.

*Damon's POV*

"I love you Elena" me and her sitting in the car her on my lap "I love you t---- can you here that?" Elena replies I listen carefully and I here Stefan and Candice "come on let's go find them" I say to Elena we walk further into the forest and the noise gets louder and louder I peak around the tree and I see Stefan holding up Candice against a tree Stefan is shirtless and Candice only has her bottoms on and her bra. I had this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach I felt jealous that thought left my mine straight away when Elena yells "sorry for interrupting but we have to help bonnie"

*Candice POV*

"Holy--" I scream when I see Elena and Damon in front of me and Stefan he drops me carefully and I put my dress back on I put my hair up in a high ponny tail and I walk back to the car Elena suddenly pops up and wraps her arm around my shoulder "so you and Stefan huh" she says while giggling "haha " I said sarcasticly I jumped in Damon's car and I hopped into the front seat "what are you doing!" I hear Damon  yell "just hope in" I said getting frustrated we were all in and ready to go " only I can start this car you should know before you embarrass yourself" Damon says smartly "are you sure about that" I turn the key and it doesn't turn on I then jiggle it around and it turns on " ta DA" I said happily "how did you do that" I drove down  mystic falls until we arrive at Stefan we all walk in and everyones in the main room Coraline, Bonnie, Matt, Tyler and Jeremy " Stay away from her"  Jeremy yelled as he held up a bow and arrow "what have I done n--" all of a sudden Jeremy fires an arrow in my stomach and Caroline runs behind me and grabs my heart and rips it out Stefan stands in front of me and catches me Elena runs and hugs my lifeless body while Stefan looks at Jeremy with evil eyes before he could say anything Klus comes in and rips Stefan heart " Candice is already dead so I will go the next closes person" he laughs

*Elena's POV*

Why does everybody I know die around me I think to myself. Klaus runs away as usual "bonnie is there away to bring back dead people" I ask sadly  "ye-yeah" she responds "You better because when you do we are bringing back Alaric, Stefan and CANDICE!" I scream "she didn't do anything wrong" I continue " are you sure about that" Jeremy said he holds up a document he hands it to me i look through it there is 3 pictures of Candice she was standing in front of our car that went of the bridge someone got these pics before it happened. "She compelled the whole police station to forget about the case" Jeremy said getting angry "she's the reason our parents are dead" Jeremy screams. I am in shock I can't believe she would do this to our own parents I then run outside and before I new it Damon was hugging me tightly " I'll kick her ass if you want" Damon asks " na I'll do it myself" I giggle.
(OK so this is just a quick authors note so basically my story is sort of based on the TV show and I know in my blurb it says that its not but it sort of is.
Ummm so since this story is based on Candice Gilbert not Elena Gilbert I switched the POV changes for this chapter and its sort of confusing because you guys don't know what's going on in Elena's life so down below you can see its 11:00 so basically (this bit may be confusing and this bit is based of the TV show) there are supernaturals called travelers and they can travel into other peoples bodies and so they are trying to kill Elena because she is a doobleganger I know Candice is one to but she is not completely the same as Elena and Elena looks like Catherine and Tatia (if you don't know who those people are there basically all lookalikes of Elena) anyway Damon is going to drive into the grill and kill all the traveler's because there all the for a party. OK so that's what happening if you still don't understand just go with it ;) OK back to the story!!!)

*Damon's POV*

11:00 OK I need to go all of us are in the woods and bonnie is doing the spell I jump in my car and ready to blow the joint just before I go Elena jumps in with me she grabs my hand "were doing it together" Elena says proudly I smile there's no way of stopping Elena.

Thank you for reading
250 views woopwoop
Bye Xxxx