Chapter 16: Working with the originals

"Oh my god I am so happy to see you" I hug her "Miss you to Candy " she replied I haven't heard her call me Candy for a while when I was human she always called me that. I smiled and laugh "Do you know where Klaus is me and Elijah haven't seen him in ages " she says concerned "Wait how long has it been since I --- died " I ask nervously "You have missed a lot Candy people are dead and someone's had a baby Klaus has been missing over 2 years" she continues not realizing that she told me how long I was asleep "2 YEARS " I scream "oh oopps" she replies looking at the floor "look we need to go back to new Orleans and you need to tell me everything. We start walking to Rebekah's car and we both hop in . "Start from the beginning " I say quietly "um OK well Damon was really depressed about you getting killed everyone thinks your dead still and well when you die completely your meant to stay dead!. Anyway Elena was looking after Damon and ... Now there back together. He said that he never stopped loving her" at that point my eyes were watering Rebekah continues " And Bonnie's was pregnant with Jeremy's baby but he died before he could see the kid  and now she has a baby but we need the baby... There is something special about it and we need to find out what but there not gonna get it without a fight there protecting her like she is a diamond or something that's why we need you." I didn't take to seconds to tell her my answer " I'm in" oh and one last thing Tyler is dead. "OK well do give to craps about him" let's do it Rebekah drives in front of there mansion and Elijah comes out looking furious " where is my brother" he yells "woah calm down I am on your side were going there now hop in"  he jumps in and Rebekah goes of so where we going "the cemetery" I say we all get out of the car ant went to where I put him. I say the spell to take him out I open the tomb and i see Klaus on the bottom of the tomb eyes shut I quickly rush of and compel some person to feed herself for Klaus she walk over and bends down Klaus grabs her head and pull her towards him he drained her dry he stands up and his eyes turn red he runs up towards me and strangles me I start laughing "look I am here to help you kill the baby" I say quietly he drops my neck "oh OK you could be useful with your powers. He replies " great now let's go back to your place" I say cheerfully "what happened with her " Klaus whispers to Rebekah "I'll tell you an the ride home we all get back and Klaus knows about the baby and the other things "you guys are right we need to get that baby" we will attack tomorrow. I leave the mansion and go to my 3rd home The hair dressers I got my hair dyed a dark red again  
And then asked them to straighten my hair I then pinned half it up so the top bit was pinned up and the rest was out. I also went to some shop's to buy more clothes and makeup and shoes a girl can't have enough of them if was 10 shops later and I was starving I grabbed my bags and I compelled someone to carry my bags and follow me I then walked into some ally and found some poor couple making out this reminded me of the time me and Damon killed 2 people kissing then all my rage came out and I killed both of the couple instantly and I drained them both dry. I then grabbed my bags of this girl no older than 25 and snapped her neck I put all the bodies in a near by dumpster obviously using magic didn't want to get my hands dirty and I walked back to the mansion and put my bags on the ground of the room I had to share it with Klaus though because of some wolf girl who he got pregnant and now there staying here or something with her wolf husband. I don't know I wasn't paying much attention it was 11:00 and I was waiting for Klaus to come but he didn't I felt bad to sleep in his bed so I just changed into my dark purple spaghetti strap singlet and my black sleep shorts. And head over to the little couch and fell asleep their I woke again about an hour later my eyes still shut I new it was Kluas he came towards me picked me up and tucked me in his bed and then lay ed next to me he was shirtless I new because straight away when he hopped in he put his arms around my waist and he pulled me towards his chest I turned around and we were face to face with each other "Hi " I said smiling sweetly at him "hey" he replied "Question do Stefan and stuff know where coming tomorrow " i ask "yeah of course they need to know where coming for there baby" he laughed I smiled and we fell asleep. I wake up the next morning with no Klaus next to me it would be expected we are meant to be having world war 3. I get up and brush out my complete straight hair and put half of it up like i did last time i put my new black leather stretch pants and crazy black and gold ankle heels i wore a white singlet top and put my new black leather jacket. I put my winged eyeliner on with a smoky eye and neutral lipstick I walk outside the room and into the court yard. There was Klaus,Elijah,The wolf girl and Rebekah standing on these tables and maybe 20 vampires and wear wolfs 'Did i miss anything" I ask "were going to go into the mystic falls woods and were going to fight for the baby Klaus said not looking at me all three of them turned to look at Elijah came running up to me "who are you!!" He yells "Its me Candice" i reply in shock "wow you look so different" Rebekah said smiling Klaus also smiled "I'm sorry but we need to get going "OK so the 20 of you need to stay behind the trees until someone or something happens. They all nod and go off "Ok Haley you need to stay here" Elijah says to her touching her waist "Hi I'm Candice" i say trying to be a friendly as i could "Hey I'm Haley it great to meet you Klaus talks about you a lot" I look at him and giggle ok lets go. "we need to go he says" and with that us four go running into mystic falls we start walking through the forest i listen and i hear Damon talking to Elena my eyes turned red "Don't listen " He replies us four walk in a straight line across and i see everyone *Damon,Elena, Stefan,Caroline,Matt and Bonnie but where was the baby they still couldn't see us but i could see them. we walked closer and i saw Damon's eyes burst "CANDICE!" he says in surprise "I'm back bitches" i yell were across from each other Elena looked at me in sympathy like please don't do anything "Ok we can make this easily give us the baby" Klaus says angrily 'You will never touch my baby" Bonnie yells I start laughing they all looked at me besides the Mikalesons "Sorry its just funny how you think you can win against the original and a vampire witch who cant die" I continue laughing Stefan takes a few steps towards us "Look can we do this another way' Stefan says with sympathy Klaus looks at me and nods i think about pulling Stefan heart out and it happen Caroline screams "oops sorry slipped" Caroline"s eyes turned red and  tries to attack me but Klaus reaches in her chests and pulls out her heart they all look in shock "Now give us the baby" Elijah yells I saw Bonnie start to cry and tears start forming i felt so bad they all looked sad besides us three "Shes at the Caroline house" She cries and with that all three of them were gone i was just there with the rest looking at me with sadness people were crying hell even Damon was crying I walked towards Stefan and Coraline's body's and knee-led next to Stephan's body "STAY AWAY" Elena yelled I close my eyes and start saying a spell Stefan immediately jumps up everyone gasp "You can bring people back to life" Damon says crying "Yes but it drains my magic.... Bonnie I promise you i will get you your baby back she keeps crying i then zoomed off after Klaus I needed to get Bonnie's baby and return her and then i need to leave mystic falls for good.

THANKS YOU READING ALMOST AT 600 VIEWS I CANT EVEN GET OVER IT 
OK SO BASICALLY I WANT TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT MY OTHER BOOK ABOUT ONE DIRECTION IF YOU LOOK AT MY WORKS I HAVE A 1D STORY YOU SHOULD READ IT IF YA WANT :) ANYWAYYY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND I WILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON BYE Xxxx