Chapter 3: Getting to know a bit about Candice

"Hi Sister." "Wh-Wh-Who are you?" Elena asks nerversouly but before I could respond Rebecca comes towards me and hugs me "I am glad your OK" she whispered in my ear I smile at her and walk towards Klaus and Caroline and stare at Caroline "Oh is this your new play thingy Clause?" I ask giggling at the end of my sentence "Just saying Caroline he will only use you and then when he won't want you he will chuck you to the side..... Just like he did with me." Caroline was looking really pale and it looked like she was hungry "Oh you turned her" as I walk to one of the couches and sit with my legs over the side. "Who are you?" Stefan ask curiously I look towards Stefan and Damon I smile at them "there so hot" I thought while looking at them both and then I remembered what I asked Caroline when I compled her to tell me about Elena she told me about Stefan and Damon and how Elena jumps from one to another and has feelings for both of them that was gonna have to change. I snap out of my thoughts and start walking towards Syefan , Damon and Elena and put my hand out towards Elena "Candice Candice Gilbert" I say confidently) she shakes my hand "S-S-Sorry I don't have a sister and I think you need to leave" Elena said trying not to be scared. I look around the whole room and see Caroline getting weaker and weaker "No, how do you think we look the same, how do you think we talk just about the same I walk closer to Elena but Stefan puts his hand over my stomach  " Wow are they both your body gaurds can't you look after yourself are you that useless!" I say getting mad "look I have had an awful week I can't deal with you too" Elena yells back at me "Aww boo hoo Elena had a bad week I have had a bad lifetime you wrecked everything I am 2 years older than you once you were born our parents put me up for adoption because they didn't love me as much as the loved you" a tear fell from my eye "And ever since they died in that car accident...." I got interrupted from Klaus "How did you find out all of that who told you" he said angrily "The witches" I said "look I know that you don't know me at all Elena, and you might not bealive that were sisters but we are and that's never going to change." I walked towards the front door and get a blood bag from my car in vampire speed and stood in front of Caroline and made her drink that blood Klaus knocked it out of my hands and looked furious "OK its my time to go I walk towards my car and before I could start my car Damon jumped in my car "nice ride" he said. I smiled and asked him what he was doing he wanted a ride back to his place. We had so much in common we talked and laughed the whole way back to his place. 'Were you gonna stay tonight?"Damon ask curiously "in my car probably or a hotel" I answered he told me that that I should just stay with him and Stefan I wasn't going to turn down that offer so I unpacked my things in the spare room and changed in my dark purple nighty and went to sleep until I woke up the next morning and heard a bang on the front door.

Thank you for Reading this story it means so much to me that some people are Reading it!!
Xxxx