Chapter 14: New Orleans

Me and Damon run back to the Salvatore house and jump in Damon's car we drive down  the streets towards new Orleans. I could see in Damon's eyes how heart broken and shattered he is because of Elena I hated her for that. I cared for Damon a lot and I hope he felt the same but he just broke up with Elena I couldn't make a move on him yet. I was just gonna be a good friend "Umm Candice are you asleep" Damon asks out of nowhere "Yes Damon i am fast asleep" I say sarcastically he starts laughing "why do you want to go to New Orleans" Damon ask curiously "Because i grew up there" i giggled "well where here" He says seriously I remember the big lights, big personality's and the reason i left Klaus we got out of the car and get our self's a hotel it was a very fancy one. Damon compelled the receptionist to give it to us though we enter the room and see there is only a big double bed we both stare at it for a moment "Ill take the couch" i say loudly breaking the awkward silence " NO no you take the bed i will take the couch" Damon says "sure your loss" i reply we both lie in bed thinking about each other but did nothing it was the next morning and Damon was gone there was a note on the door Going to explore see you at Lunch? i rip the note of the door there was an address on the back of it I walk around new Orleans and see a hairdressers. I wanted something new done to my hair i got my hair cut a bit lower and i went for a different colour a red velvet colour and at the bottom i got them to do more loose curls I looked so different i looked even younger than before if that's possible I then did a bit of shopping it couldn't hurt right? I was walking thought the streets until i saw the reason i left this place.... Klaus i try to turn around but before i new it someone tapped e on the back "Candice?" I turn around and i am facing Klaus "Wow love you made it out" he laughs "what are you doing in my city" Klaus continued "Its your city now i thought it was run by someone else now" I asked "Never was Marcel never will be" He says seriously "Your hair looks great though it really shows your personality" he laughs "Shut up" I say sarcastically "Sorry love" Klaus says sadly "For Wh----" he then snaps my neck it all goes black I wake up with Damon on the floor and me chained up There are metal bars in front of the two of us " Ohh i am going to kill that bastard" I scream Damon is sitting in the corner and when he sees me wake he looks amazed "Oh my god you awake " he says relived "Umm why do you sound like you haven't talk to me in ages"  I say confused "Don't you remember Candice they have been doing experiments on you to find out why your a witch and a vampire" i was speechless i couldn't say anything i was so angry "Damon how long have we been here for?" I ask clenching my fists " Candice we have been here for over a year" that was the last straw i was so angry i closed my eyes and then they turned red i started saying a spell in broke the chains from me and Damon i then went towards the bars and squeezed them I started another spell and it melted the bars " I AM GOING TO KILL THAT SON OF A---" i got interrupted by 10 or more vampires and werewolf's coming at me and Damon i lifted my hands up and they all lifted in the air i then pulled my hands forward and all of there hearts fall out there lifeless bodies dropped to the ground me and Damon walked closer and closer to the exit and more of them coming and coming i do the same to all of them we were just about to leave until "CANDICE!!" i hear someone yell at me far away " I turned around and this silver dagger comes flying at me  i grab it easy and run toward Klaus "You shouldn't of done that i kick him to the ground and start saying a spell he started choking up blood "You wouldn't kill me" He says sadly "You loved me" He finishes "I NEVER LOVED YOU" and then without a warning i shoved the silver dagger in his heart he goes all shrivelled. A silver dagger doesn't kill an original it just freezes him i told Damon to pick him up and we put him in the back of the car we go somewhere no one can find him the cemetery i open up one of the graves that was empty and i put him in it i did a spell so that no one could get him except me with covered him up and we left "were going back home"

Sorry for this crap chapter i hated it but what can you do. Thank you for reading and i will see you all next time Bye Xxxx