Chapter 18: Feelings

Guys my life is over Zayn has left 1D and NOW Nina Dobrev is leaving the vampire diaries i cant even.......

"What the HELL" Caroline yells with tears in her eyes I put my clothes back on behind the bar "sorry Caroline I always win. Wait a minute how are you alive Klaus killed you " I say smiling "That's none of your business " she yells she starts crying and jumps on Stefan and starts screaming at him "how could you how could you " she screams .obviously Stefan stronger than her pushed her to the ground and stab her in the stomach with a piece of wood. Casually Stefan puts his arm around my shoulders and we walk out we both run back to the Salvatore's house. We enter and hear Damon,Bonnie and Elena talking about me "Stefan thank god your OK" Damon says smiling. Stefan gave him a smile back "i am not OK I am AMAZING" Elena runs up to me and slaps me across the face "are you even my sister you have been giving me hell ever since you came here family wouldn't do that" she yells in my face "Elena you have tried to kill me a number of times " without me knowing tears started flowing from my eyes then she started crying to she came up to me and hugged me "I love you sis even if you gave me hell" she whispers in my ear "I love you too " my emotions all came back my humanity was back on the pain and suffering came back like a ball to my head! Stefan started clapping "Well this is so cute but I have places to be" Stefan said casually but before he could go Damon stabbed him and tied him up with revain ropes and locked him in the cellar we all went down there and tried to get his humanity back on. "We need Caroline" I said "well do you know where she is" Elena said looking deeply in my eyes "Umm yeah I have a pretty good idea" I said and started running in vampire speed Elena followed we made it to the grill "look Elena I am so sorry for everything I have done" I said wrapping one of my arm around her waist and gave her a side hug she smiled we walked in the grill and it was completely silent i looked on the ground and saw no Caroline we walked near the bar "aww the whore is back " Caroline said behind us we both turned around in sync "look Caroline my humanity was off I didn't mean to do what I did" I say walking closer to her "what did you do?" Elena whispered to my before I could answer "SHE SLEPT WITH STEFAN" Caroline yelled with tears coming from her eyes "look care we need to get Stefan back and your the one who can he loves you" Elena said holding Caroline in a hug "fine but you need to leave mystic falls and never come back" Caroline looked at me "she's my sister Caroline she's not leaving " Elena said and pulled away from the hug "no its fine I will leave" I say and run back to the Salvatore's house and start packing my clothes.

*Elena's POV*
Me and Caroline came back to the house and go to the cellar were Damon is standing by the door "took your time "Damon said and kissed me on the cheek Caroline and I entered the room and Caroline kissed him and said how much she loved him but nothing he only laughed and said it wasn't her who could turn his humanity back on and that he didn't love her it was someone else.

*Candice's POV*
I finished packing my bags and Bonnie entered my room "where the hell is my Baby" she pushed me against the dresser oh my god I forgot all about her "oh my god I will get her" I reply and start running to where we left her I hope I am not to late I left her for a whole day I walk into the place I left her and hear her crying she's alive thank god I pick her up and turn around to face Klaus "You know love i had to give her vampire blood she was on the edge of dying. You shouldn't be a mother" Klaus says with an arrogant attitude "When will you just leave Mystic Falls Klaus no one wants you hear" i say "Well funny you mention that me and my family are going back to New Orleans we don't need the kid anymore we found a different solution. See ya around kido" He pats Scarlet head and zooms off i rush back home " Bonnie here's you ba---" I was interrupted by Elena kissing Stefan in the main room "well you move fast" i say to Elena "Ha ha" she say sarcastically "were trying to trigger Stefans emotions we have tried everything Caroline and I were telling him how much ed we loved him and how we wanted him back but nothing he is not snapping out of in. Damon has tried to touchier him but still nothing we don't know what to do" Elena finishes "ROXY" Bonnie yells from the kitchen "who the hell is Roxy" i ask confused "That's my baby girls name." she picks up Roxy and starts cradling her "well have to go guys" Bonnie says and leaves. I was just about to go to sleep until Elena grabs my arm "maybe you could try to turn him emotions back on " she looks at me with big sad puppy eyes "OH like he is going to turn his emotions on for me he hates me" i say seriously "Please for me Candice" she asks i walk to Stefan "guys could i have some privacy" i ask looking around at everyone they leave and I start talking to Stefan "Stefan we need you back please I need you" i grab his hand and start holding it i leaned in closer and looked deeply in his eyes there was something there like a spark of hope he cared for me. I step ted back and walk back into the kitchen where everybody was "Guys i know what to do"

Sorry for the crap chapter i hated it i am just really sad about everyone leaving tv shows and bands but.......................................
THANK YOU FOR 700 SOMETHING READS
SEE YA ALL NEXT TIME BYE Xxxx